All teen and kid member reviews for The X Factor

Teen, 14 years old Written bySamira.A October 29, 2013

I can't get enough of it!

Tbh I think X Factor is such an amazing show. It has amazing judges, perfect talent, and basically shows others that you too can go onto that stage and follow your dreams like those singers/groups on stage. It's a perfect show for anyone, especially if you're looking for a new music artist/group to listen to. I watch YouTube videos and count down the minutes to when it finally comes on my TV. Best show I've ever watched!
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2013

the truth in Xfactor

ok I'm sorry for being rode but there isn't ANY sex OR sex related things some of the judges outfits are iffy but come on people a 5 year old could watch it! Parents please be reasonable!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2012

Like American Idol

good show like Idol
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2012
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 26, 2011

Overall Good

Way better than American Idol where they say everyone is wonderful. Nicole goes on my nerves a bit. Overall good show.
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2011

Better than American Idol!

This show is amazing! It is better than American Idol! During auditions you would have to be careful when younger kids watch it. But otherwise its great for younger kids!
Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!

This the best TV show ever now that Piers Morgan quit Americas Got Talent. It's only flaws are that there are cuss words but most are bleeped except for h-ll, blo-dy, and crap, but I still am a loyal viewer. Oh and by the way I am team SIMON!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byredskull322 September 27, 2011

Completely Scripted and a Waste of Time

This, quite frankly, is a very poor imitation of American Idol. People seem to liken this show to American Idol, but in reality, this is a completely scripted show with poor judging and a formulaic format. Every bit of this show is rehearsed...the script is completely written and I'm almost inclined to believe that the contestant is in on the script. If you're expecting a show like American Idol, don't bother viewing this. As for the actual appropriateness, this show is not any worse than any other competitive show (mild language with censoring, some sexually provocative clothing choices and dances)
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2011

Awesome Show, But A Lot Like American Idol

This show is very good, but really similar to American Idol. Even though it's rated TV-14, I see no need for it to be. On one episode one guy pulled down his pants (and underwear) for the whole song pretty much, but it was blocked out by a giant red/black X Factor logo. Of course some of the contestants sware when they don't make it, but most words are bleeped and mouths are covered with the The X Factor logo. Most of the contestants (mostly the ones who make it) are good role models. One of them has been living in his car, but never gave up his dream for singing. For another one, this is her last hope-she has kids and no money. I also think that the show is a good message to follow your dreams.