All parent member reviews for Total Wrecklamation

Adult Written byhairlaura November 26, 2008

so much fun!!!!

Jodi Murphy is such a great source of entertainment!! Her energy is great and she is sooo funny! The show is edited very well and never boring. The idea of the show is great and her business truly is a great awareness for people to recycle perfectly good items. The thought of wasting certain materials as wood floors makes me crazy. All those trees!! I cant wait for the next episode!!!
Parent of a 12, 16, and 18 year old Written byCandushka December 1, 2008

Now, more than ever!

Even though we should always be sensitive to taking care of the earth, tough economic times makes us NEED to be conscious about waste. This show highlights the lively, fun, and friendly side of finding bargains. Jodi Murphy creates an off-the-wall camp jubilee excitement around the hard work of reclaiming treasures from the wrecking ball. Jodi's wild sense of humor makes you forget you are doing the 'right thing' and makes you think you are just having a blast.
Adult Written byleanandgreen November 29, 2008

Great concept, fun to watch

Really funny, unique way to look at recycling. Jodi is off the wall (in a good way) and the show is inspiring to established do-it-yourselfers and bargain hunters alike. I'm from the Chicagoland area and have attended one of Jodi's auctions. They're just as fun in person as they look on TV!Kudos to Planet Green for bringing this to the masses.