All parent member reviews for Tough Love: Miami

Parent Written byflipflops2012 October 23, 2011

Strongly Inappropriate.

Watching dumb reality shows is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. However, Tough Love: Miami is definitely not a show for children and should not be watched in the presence of children. The show doesn't include much violence, except for a little, silly cat fighting that would be expected to happen in a house full of girls living together. But the show does become quite innapropriate when it comes to its sex, language, and alcohol/smoking content. Some of the girls do dress inappropriately, and are often showed in revealing, skanky outfits. There also tends to be some kissing and affection towards guys that the girls have only just met. There is nudity, but it is all blurred. Certain bad words are bleeped out, but others aren't. There is also frequent inappropriate behaviors shown and referenced such as drinking and/or smoking. In my opinion, it is strongly inappropriate for most young audiences. I would consider allowing an older teenager to watch the show, as long as they showed maturity and were not easily influenced.
Adult Written byDdurai108 March 11, 2016