Parent and Kid Reviews on

Trolls: The Beat Goes On!

Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 11 parent reviews

Sort by:

Not appropriate language for younger children

I thought Trolls would be a cute show for my younger children. I just went in to check on them and the one character says to Poppy “That Guy is a manipulative jerk” umm excuse me that is not nice! I shut it right off and will not be letting my children watch it again.
1 person found this helpful.

Autistic Adults who love colors

Great Movie for Autistic Adults who love colors, not everyone with autism is the same, the kindness displayed my Poppy creates many teachable and meaningful moments

Autistic Adults who love colors

Great Movie for Autistic Adults who love colors, not everyone with autism is the same, the kindness displayed by Poppy creates many teachable and meaningful moments

Entertaining With Lots Of Episodes

Trolls is a very upbeat show for kids with a ton of episodes to keep them entertained. The only thing I noticed that was bothersome was smidge using the phrase "oh my God" repeatedly. Other than that, your little ones will enjoy these colorful creatures' songs, dancing, and general banter.

My 5 yo loves this cartoon.

Some rude behavior, not as good as the movies

My six year old enjoyed the Trolls movie so I let her try the series. The first season was definitely not as good as the original movie with different voice talent and predictable plots. But, it seemed age appropriate so I didn't mind letting her watch it. Once the second season came out, I reversed my decision. The second season features more characters acting rudely, using very mild repeated profanity (can't they just go with "oh my gosh?" One character says "oh my god" almost constantly), and seems to push characters with bad behavior more than the earlierepisodes did. I let her watch several episodes until I saw her mimicking the disrespectful attitude. So, I'd say this series isn't for younger kids-- at least not if these particular issues matter to you.

AMAZING

Amazing, I love it! My daughter is 9 months old and she loves the colourful characters and the songs. We mainly watch it for the music! But the stories they also share are hilarious and always about caring, friendship and love. They also throw in a little humour for us adults to enjoy too! Our family love it and know a few episodes off by heart :)

Voice actors aren’t the same.

I was so excited when I saw they had this on Netflix, but was quickly disappointed when my son and I noticed the voices actors are not the same. Nothing sounds right anymore. Terrible.

Surprisingly Great Add-on to the "Trolls" Franchise

Upon release, I was skeptical about this new series. However, I found myself loving every second of it! Trolls: The Beat Goes On is full of the same clever dialogue and humor that came with it's ever popular predecessor, "Trolls". I thoroughly enjoyed watching the characters go through wacky adventures and regular day-to-day life in Troll Village. One of my favorite things about this series is the relationship between Poppy and Branch. When I started the series, I was worried that Poppy and Branch wouldn't have the same chemistry that they had in the film. I was pleasantly surprised in that they still play extremely well off each other. Dare I say, the relationship between the two is almost more greatly explored in the series than in the movie. Overall, Trolls: The Beat Goes On does not disappoint. Although geared towards children, the series considerably represents older audiences as well. I find myself eagerly anticipating new seasons!

Amazing tv show for everyone but has some scary bits

Season 1 and 2 of this is so awesome but there is some scary bits in this like in the 1st episode of season two branch accidentally drops a water balloon on to smige and he turns into the Prank monster it’s. Kinda scary but fun for everyone