All teen and kid member reviews for Trollz

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake September 11, 2010

Why does everyone hate it?

Geeze, I didn't know this show was bad enough for even common sense media to put it as OFF, I've seen MUCH worse shows that are still in the green zone. I think its cute and I personally like the show, I highly doubt it would affect a child at all, its not that horrible. Although I'd suggest clothes that aren't tang-tops and mini skirts, but nothing is revealing, what is there to reveal? They're pretty much flatchested.
Kid, 0 years old July 4, 2010

Parents need to know

Parents need to know that this have forgotton a TV-PG rating, it features it's not TV-Y7 or TV-G, which CSM doesn't recommend for kids under 9. 18 is ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

off- under 9 iffy- 9-18 on- 19 and older

UPN is where to watch this show
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2014

Why bother.

Nuff' said.
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 23, 2012

Vapid kids' cartoon is trolling for toy buyers.

Educational Value: Not applicable. Message: These Trollz are very shallow and materialistic; they're shopping and boy-obsessed. But they do place a high value on friendship. Role Models: Not applicable. Violence and scariness: The Trollz battle their nemesis, Simon, with magic gems. Sexy stuff: The girls sometimes wear skimpy outfits. Language: "Butt," plus negative words like "loser and "jerk." Consumerism: The series serves as a vehicle for selling Trollz toys, plain and simple. Drinking, drugs, and smoking: Not applicable.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2011

LOL u said trolling

TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING
Kid, 10 years old March 24, 2009

i might have lost 8 IQ points watching this

i am a boy. yes i am. i am 10. but i think girls should not watch this. the show is about these 5 little girls AKA:"trolls" who love going to the mall. and have really big hair. the hair is okay. but the show is just a big long advertisement for trollz dolls and going to the shopping mall like most stereotypical girls. but..is it any good?? no. its boring stereotypical and just..not good to watch.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

blah blah blah

not to be rude i just want to say this one thing this show is so like bratz