Kid reviews for True and the Rainbow Kingdom

True and the Rainbow Kingdom Poster Image

Eh

Way too girly for my liking, I remember watching back in February 2019 for this 1st grade Valentine’s Day thing. and even then I buried my head, covered my ears, and cried.

I love it so much!

We watch this show with my little brother and we both really enjoy it. Its so colorful and sweet. Perfect

My favorite show!!! OwO

I'm 11 years old but it's so cute. I don't have much to say :)

good, great for really young kids.

my sister loves this show, it is on Netflix, the songs are kind of annoying to me though.

ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING

5 Stars For The Best Animated Series

It's awesome, I watched and i like true so much!

Best For LITTLE KIDS

It's about people working together to solve problems I really like it!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS GREAT FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM

I like this show because it is funny and I like the cat. I am 13 and IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WORLD!!!! It is amazing for kids with autism like me who like to know what to expect every episode (like in aft you don’t know who will win that makes me nervous and upset) but it has great social skills like calming down when things are hard and upsetting! If you have a kid with autism or have autism, try this fun show! (The cat Bartenlby is AMAZING)

Surprisingly Entertaining

Now, this show is nothing groundbreaking, but there are plenty of aspects about it that you will not find in other children shows. The comedy is fairly well executed, with several likable and interesting characters. The plot is rather simple (after all, this is a kids’ show), and not that linear, but the episodes follow a structure that works well and conveys the show’s message in an effective way. Griselda makes a very good antagonist because she is not purely bad. Most of the episodes she’s in feature her learning something and altogether she does not make horrible choices, it’s just her motivation is wrong. Normally I would be rating this five star, not because it’s incredible but because it’s incredible for a kids show, but there’s one thing that keeps this away from that: True herself. True is a very boring protagonist. She’s morally perfect, always makes the right decisions, and never faces any personal challenges. I understand this makes sense for a show like this, but kids need a role model that understands she is not perfect and works to fix that, not one who has no flaws in the first place to fix. This is a problem I have with kid shows in general: protagonists need to be less perfect; more flawed. Other than that, a fantastic show.

a-maze-ing!!!

this show is amazing! From helpful life lessons, to creative characters and settings, to the Kittynati (had to add that). All the lessons that are taught are actually related to real life, like how to deal with a situation (the wishes or when Zee asks for True and Barnelby to relax/ breath for a while and have a thought about the situation) or how to deal with difficult people *cough cough* Griselda. Not only that, this show has a lot of humor in it and some cute moments, such as when True and Griselda meet up with their pets, Frookie and Barnelby, after the Maze troll trapped them in there. Heck, im 13 and I desperately love this show! And I know I'm not the only one! =3 P.S.: their songs/music is amazing