Kid reviews for True Beauty

Messages of "inner beauty" contest too iffy for tweens.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byXill_7 March 9, 2021

Its nice so imma rate it 13+

say its 13+ Bc its the best age rate

Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2011

Perfect show for pre-teens battling beauty issues

True Beauty is a competition on who is the most beautiful in a group of people. But what the contestants don't know is that there are hidden cameras watching their every move, seeing if they have true beauty on the inside as well. This is a VERY good show for girls AND guys that are just starting middle school. It shows that you wont get far in life unless you actually have true beauty. Of course you will have your snobs on the show that will get kicked off eventually, but they can set a bad role model. Some drinking, a lot of language, sometimes they go to bars and get drunk. The main hosts are very good role models by showing people what people really care about. Definitly let your middle schooler watch this show.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 June 1, 2010

It is entertaining

I've been watching it so far and it is soo interesting. I do think it has positive messages! They are actually looking for someone who is beautiful on the inside not the outside. It shows how people let beauty get to their head. I think it's fine but so far I am a little confused on how they choose the winner.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylizzybearr February 14, 2009

i lovee this show!! commonsense is crazy!

its a great show so funny and interesting me and my mom watch it every week! im 13