All parent member reviews for Turbo Dogs

Adult Written bycookie123 January 19, 2009
Parent Written byazmomof2boys January 9, 2011
Parent of a 5, 10, and 13 year old Written byPleasantspring July 29, 2010

ok for the prek and kindergarten set

My son really likes this show and he is 5. I am not so sure he is getting the messages but he is entertained.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bysunniebaye July 11, 2009

3 yr old daughter loves it

Our 3 yr old daughter loves this show. She would rather watch it than any other cartoon.
Adult Written byThe JP Show June 7, 2009

The FCC is being stupid again

Should be TV-Y.
Adult Written byTommypezmaster March 17, 2009

Another CGI Gem

Turbo Dog There The Croud tracks, Turbo Dogs going out now, lets get in gear & rave in the race tracks Lets Go Turb Dogs!
Adult Written bysegasupergt December 1, 2008

what a creative show, it is really wonderful for all ages!

When I first saw this show on television, I was quite impressed on how well made it was, and the lessons you learn. * Don't be lazy when your team relies on you. Struts learned this from Clutch #7. * Don't take advantage of your team, ever. Struts #5 - was the one who learned about this the hard way. * Even you when you get older in age, you can still be quite special, with a little no how. Dash #1 learned about this from his grandmother. * Movie stars are actors, not people who do their own skits in movies. Doubles do the actual stunts. Dash #1 - was the one who learned about this on his own. So, whenever you make a mistake, try to do what is right, and dont ignore a problem when one exist. Talk about with your friends or family. You'll feel a lot better if you do. Just a thought: They should have these Turbo Dogs wear something other than their racing suits all the time, like basic clothes, or even be themselves - dogs, when not racing. It makes more sense - doesn't it?! And remember, you're human from the inside out. Thank you for your time, Brian Johnson jhnsn20@hotmail.com)