Parent reviews for Verminators

Pest-control reality docu isn't for the squeamish.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bylharris April 9, 2008
Adult Written bychrisgotahemi April 9, 2008

amazing

Very imformative show. Even the best of animal lovers refuse to live with rats, roaches, and other pest. Pest control companies a very underappreciated and not respected. Hopefully this show brings out a positive image of pest control technicians.
Adult Written byfishingPro April 9, 2008

Land Version of Jacque Custo

I was very surprised at the professionalism of the exterminators and quality of the show. I have a new respect for exterminators. What impressed me was the knowledge that Mike had and the ability to find problems where most would have missed. I learned quit a bit about insects and rodents. There were definatly areas that were gross but I thought the show was well balanced. Unlike most reality shows these days I will watch again.
Adult Written bypoppins April 9, 2008
Adult Written byew1075 April 9, 2008

Educational and interesting, but also a bit creepy.

I like watching this show. For one reason, I live in an apartment and I want to ensure I never have pests. Watching this show is educational and teaches you how to know if you have pests, and how to search for pests.

It is also just plain interesting to watch. You see some of the worst infestations and what true professionals use to handle the situations.

This one is not for the kids, or the weak at heart. Not only do you see a lot of creepy crawlies but you also see some dying animals. It doesn't bother me any but I could see how this could be disturbing for some.