All parent member reviews for Wander Over Yonder

Parent Written byBCarter327 November 1, 2013

BAD for kids!

I can NOT stand this show! It reminds me of all the reasons I DONT let my kids watch cartoon network and always point them towards The Disney Channel... This is a MAJOR fail by Disney, it is just like all the crappy, weird cartoon network cartoons. Bright colors, mind melting. Lots of character interactions that make me uncomfortable as a parent of kids 7 and under. I REALLY hope Disney does not continue down this BAD CARTOON road. Fish hooks is not any better!
Parent Written byBrandon Espinoza October 4, 2013

Wander over Yonder review

I think it's one of Craig McCracken's finest series he has made for Disney Channel. I love the characters, setting, plot, all of it. There's nothing bad about it. It gets you excited when you watch it, you know Wander will put a smile on your face.
Parent Written byMystery01 January 15, 2014

Really Positive Show

This show is wonderful and such a good influence on younger audiences, every episode has great morals without them being shoved in your face. Its upbeat and entertaining even for older audiences, it does not have as many adult jokes as some other cartoons have but at the same time it does not talk down to children. I can't stand shows that talk down to kids. As someone who is a huge animation and art fan I also want to say how beautiful this show is as well, the designs, the colors, the creativity behind it is absolutely breath taking and the animation is so fluid and fun. Overall I think it's a really positive show.
Parent Written byJayce8654 January 22, 2015

Watching this since its debut

My sons have been watching Wander over Yonder, sanjay and craig, adventure time, regular show, clarence, uncle grandpa, 'gumball', Gravity Falls, etc, etc for a long time. I have DVR'ed several episodes of several childrens shows and embarked on an experiment to watch them all. And I did so. I once believed these shows were all harmless and created equal. I also know my child could be watching Family Guy or playing Grand Theft Auto. Its also relevant that the days of childrens shows have changed drastically and dramatically. Wander over Yonder is near the same level as Amazing world of Gumball. Its silly, goofy, funny, and entertaining. They have fun and for the most part without hurting anyone. Your childs maturity and intelligence level should be a factor as well. However, mostly this is a great show for kids. The slight social or realistic imperfections are so miniscule that its easy to overlook. I really enjoyed the story and some of the humor, definitely much better viewing experience than Uncle Grandpa. Thanks
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 19, 2013

Jack McBrayer is quite an entertainer!

As a fan of Craig McCracken's "The Powerpuff Girls" and "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", I must say that McCracken has done it again! McBrayer does an excellent job voicing Wander, that happy and energetic little alien dude! It's a face-paced, cute, and hilarious cartoon that kids of all ages will certainly enjoy!