Parent reviews for When Nature Calls With Helen Mirren

When Nature Calls With Helen Mirren Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Zero education, unless you want your children to learn to use foul language.

I'm just so angry with these people. My kids wanted to watch a show that made animals seem funny. Too bad it's completely for adults. This world keeps using the excuse that "suggestive banter will go over kids heads". That is false, first, and second why do you have to go there? Why is this world obsessed with filling our kids minds with vulgarity and foul language? If you believe in this idea of "evolution" looks like you've all turned the corner and are starting to retrogress in my opinion. As for adults, it's too obnoxious for me to stand. Vulgarity is an easy way to attract people to watch your show when you have slopped a mess together and have done no work to provide anything even mildly entertaining or clever.

Mildly funny, viewer beware.

The idea is great, I got a few laughs out before the beeped out cussing started to get to me. I realize the premise is an animal reality show, but my kids, 8 and 10, were shocked at the amount of unnecessary swear words that were beeped out. The show could be funnier if they didn't stoop to vulgar comedy tactics.