Parent reviews for W.I.T.C.H.

W.I.T.C.H. Poster Image

Amazing Show

This show was so good to watch al the time when I was younger I even watch it now as an Adult with my own kids who enjoy it! I wish they would’ve made a third season instead of cancelling it

I love this show :)

I've been watching this show since I was 7 back in 2004 back when Disney XD was Jetix this show has fantastic animation, fantastic role models, a fantastic plot just as great as the books great for all ages my brother even liked it and he was 9 at the time XD.

Uggh.

I watched a few episodes with my little sister and what i've seen was horrible! The girls are annoying and the animation is terrible.

A rare gem in Children's Programming.

This is actually a good show, despite it's young girl image. The team is varied in powers and stereotype, (Irma's the jokester, and Will is the girl wanting to be accepted by her friends.) and the jokes scattered throughout the series freshen the repetitive formula of Wake up/Go to School/Save the World. I liked it when I first saw it, as it pushed the bar that had been set before it by other shows, like Power Rangers and such. The girls have weaknessess and issues, such as crushes, rejection, and peer pressure. This had not been done by any other superhero show before it, and that is what I think makes this show a must see for any teen looking for action and a little dash of realisim.