All teen and kid member reviews for BeingGirl

Kid, 8 years old August 11, 2010
I love the site! It gave me tips on what kind of tampons to choose and EVRYTHING! i love love love love it!
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2010

Very useful

Well I think it's a graet website for girls 10+and up
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

Fine. 11 years old and up

Kind of trashy... it's okay information. Overall okay site.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySweetCandy5 July 28, 2014

Talks about other topics too

Okay first off it talks about periods. Children under the age of 11 probably wont get their period any way. 10 year olds should be explained to basic knowledge of periods, but this site goes into depth about sperms and when they meet making a baby and all that other non sense they don't need to now till they actually have their period. Second off it explains sex, teenage pregnancy, how humans are sexually complicated, and first kiss fun facts. Please they DO NOT need to know that. This site is iffy for 11-12 and appropriate for 13 plus I would say.
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009

Great site, very educational

i love the site! It is very helpful! I am almost 13, and it teaches preteens well. I mean when talking to parents or friends is awkward, it's nice to know there are educational sites about that stuff. It's fantastic!
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2011
products products and more products.............
Teen, 14 years old Written byehannah15076 February 15, 2013

beinggirl reveiw

Very helpful guide for teens who have questions from period to beauty and relation ships and sexual related questions. Might want to supervise under 11year olds because there is things you might not want your kids to know quite yet. But very helpful.
Teen, 14 years old Written byehannah15076 February 15, 2013

beinggirl reveiw

Teen, 13 years old Written byemi622 January 14, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2010

perfect for tweens and up.

Well i used to go on it, but not anymore, and i don't know how, but i keep getting monthly ads, but i just delete them.
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2009
I love beinggirl.com, especially the feature where you can "Ask Iris", a professional on periods and puberty, any question you'd like. The only problem is the commercialism. Oh my goodness, it's not even funny how many tie-ins lurk on that site: they advertise Always pads and Tampax tampons EVERYWHERE, and the site is like a big playground for advertisers. Whenever they mention using a sanitary product, they make sure they use "Tampax" or "Always" instead of just tampon or pad. It's okay, and I love the information they give you, but it is a little too much.
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2009
I like being girl It has really helped me learn about what I am going to be going through
Teen, 13 years old Written byKweii April 9, 2008

Very informative- I'd suggest this site for any girl who is nervous or wants to know more about growing up!

Interesting!

This website is informational for girls 10-17! It includes stories, feelings, and facts for girls with questions about living life!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllyDovah April 10, 2016

Helpful.... but shoves products down your throat

Girls, if you need to talk about well.... Girl stuff (periods, acne, bras) and parents or teachers are awwwkkwwwwaarrrddd..... Then go here. Basically any problem theyn will explain, you can even email them questions! There are tons of other girls on the site who will give helpful feedback too! You'll need to register to comment, though. The only bad side is.... Well, they shove deodorant and pads and tampons and other products down your throat! "Buy these, buy this!!" (I do say, the products they reccomend are pretty good, though xD)
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2013

MY OPINION

I THIMK THIS WEBSITE I A GOOD RESOURCE FOR GROWING GIRLS BUT IT HAS TO MUCH EXTRA STUFF
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2012

Great for adolescents!

I think Beinggirl is a great place for adolescents to learn about puberty. I am 11 and it gives me really advice about puberty and products I might need. But, there is some consumerism to watch out for!
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2012

Absolutely awsome!

i had to watch "the video" and i didnt pay attention.but they gave us tiny plastic bags.it containd a pantiliner( o_O omg) a period tracker,and a thing that told me about the website.its great!!! im 11.its for learning! but they push you to buy things from them
Teen, 14 years old Written byPinklife May 15, 2012

I definitely recommend this

This is the perfect site for young girls to learn about growing up or for older girls to use as a guide! There is an article on everything that has to do with puberty. From periods to bras to articles warning the effects of drug and alcohal use. The articles are informative but clear and easy to understand. There are also informative videos (my favorites are the "Period Diaries" videos) featuring young women that girls can relate to. The site also features a period tracker, where you enter in some data and it predicts when your next period will be. A lot of reviews worry about the advertisements, but me, being a 14 year old girl myself, find that they are not annoying and are quite easy to mentally block out. This website is my go-to place for information when my mom isn't around. It is great for young girls and teens alike. I love it!