Parent reviews for CWTV

CWTV Poster Image

not rated for age

Based on 1 review

CW App

I think CW App has too many commercials! It is confusing to use because there are NO Seasons or Episodes listed for each Show--You don't know which one to watch first! Also, I can't make a list of my favorite shows!

Super Girl Sister coming out

This week Super Girl Sister announces that she has feeling for another girl and she use to like sleeping in her friends bed ??? Why is CW allowing the right wing Liberals to corrupt a TV show that will inspire girls to goodness and that they have a hero like Mellissa Benoist that they can look up to ? I don't know how Chyler Leigh can support a career playing a part as this. Chyler writes: Leigh is a Christian and credits her faith and a "really awesome church" with giving her and her husband "a reason to live.". I pray that she will convince the producers to not get away from Morals and family values. This is a direct pray on little girls which is not right. If I don't see a change in the coming weeks we will not be watching CW and will start a campaign to make families aware of what CW is doing now. Fortunately there is still Hallmark Channel that does not target young girls and cast they can look up to as Cameron Candace Bure.

I think it is completely age inappropriate