Parent reviews for Hotmath

Hotmath Poster Image

like their homework

I like their homework questions. The only thing I think they are missing is a structured program. My son uses beestar and kahn academy to learn before accessing Hotmath. It is so far a good combination.

This might be useful

For sure it's always nice to do your homework by your own for the better understanding of material but sometimes you struggle and you need a little push! This site offers you a push! It reminds of sites like https://doanassignment.com/coursework-writing-tips/ to be honest.

Good as far as it goes but not far enough

If Hot Math covers the textbook that is assigned to your student, it is a useful aid. Often textbooks or workbooks offer few examples, if any, to assist a student in understanding the material presented. Hot Math does provide step-by-step solutions to portions of the textbook which Hot Math considers "homework" but does not provide solutions to problems that Hot Math considers "classwork". This is very frustrating because teachers often assigned as homework, classwork problems. So subscribers to Hot Math only get half their money's worth so anyone subscribing the Hot Math should be aware that they're going to be shortchanged.