Kid reviews for ICanHasCheezburger

ICanHasCheezburger Poster Image

No..Just..no.

I was just scrolling down the website thinking haha this is great! Until i see a joke with some inappropriate contents and language afterwards i saw many more like that. I while late I saw some pics making fun of religions. Thats where I stopped. I know I wouldnt want to scroll down this website with my parents.

Pretty cool site.

I remember making a few LOLcats on there... they were so cheesy, but some people liked them? Surprisingly, I haven't even seen any LOLcats on there with bad language or anything... -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

NO NO NO!

I WOULD RATHER BLOW MY BRAINS OUT THAN GO ON THIS SITE!!!

Cheezburger=Pure Awesomeness :DD

Awesome!!! i LOVE cheezburger!! :) Yay for funny cat and dog pictures!!!

What all families should know

This is not for your kiddy-kiddies. Is troll base.

ok gor teens. NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!

the cheezebuger, hotdog, must have cute, and g-rated failblogs are 90%safe. at the bottom of the page are links to other aspects of the site. do not let your kid go there.

Cute!!!!!!!

One of the cutest and funniest sites EVER!!

EPIC

Awesome!!!!!! I love it!!!!

funny and cute!!!

One of my favorite sites. But there are some pictures with swears in the like d---, h---, a--. one newer picture has a cat lying on a table and the caption is "Drunk? I only had one glasses". Violence: 3/10, nothing major. one pic, "Target acquired. Charging lasers. Awaiting command which is just a cat with glowing eyes. Sex: 2/10. a few pictures of cats with noses touching that says "Friday, I'm in love!" Language: 5/10. d---, h--- and a--, as i said before. Consumerism: 4/10; some cats with Wii or other game consoles controllers. A lot of ads for LOLcats shirts. Drinking/drugs/smoking: 4/10: like I said, a cat was "drunk" plus a comic that wasn't as bad, a cat got "drunk" from catnip. Really good if you're looking for something to do. Still not sure if kids should sign up, though..

It's called LOL cats for a reason

I really love this site! It's hilarious but I have a few concerns about language. Some of the pictures have d*** and h***. Iv'e only seen one picture with this but there are a few with WTF in them. I DO really love this site, despite the language. Wow, CommonSense. How'd you miss that? My fav pictures are probably the ones with the captions "Invisible something," Something being a bike, musical instrument, etc. If your looking for something funny, GO ON THIS SITE!