Kid reviews for ICanHasCheezburger

Silly photos spawn offbeat, welcoming community.

Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

No..Just..no.

I was just scrolling down the website thinking haha this is great! Until i see a joke with some inappropriate contents and language afterwards i saw many more like that. I while late I saw some pics making fun of religions. Thats where I stopped. I know I wouldnt want to scroll down this website with my parents.

Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2012

Pretty cool site.

I remember making a few LOLcats on there... they were so cheesy, but some people liked them?
Surprisingly, I haven't even seen any LOLcats on there with bad language or anything...
-Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 3 years old May 24, 2012

NO NO NO!

I WOULD RATHER BLOW MY BRAINS OUT THAN GO ON THIS SITE!!!

Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2012

Cheezburger=Pure Awesomeness :DD

Awesome!!! i LOVE cheezburger!! :)
Yay for funny cat and dog pictures!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byiCanHasBBC August 10, 2011

What all families should know

This is not for your kiddy-kiddies. Is troll base.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySudmalis July 21, 2011

ok gor teens. NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!

the cheezebuger, hotdog, must have cute, and g-rated failblogs are 90%safe. at the bottom of the page are links to other aspects of the site. do not let your kid go there.

Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2010

Cute!!!!!!!

One of the cutest and funniest sites EVER!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 5, 2010

EPIC

Awesome!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2010

funny and cute!!!

One of my favorite sites. But there are some pictures with swears in the like d---, h---, a--. one newer picture has a cat lying on a table and the caption is "Drunk? I only had one glasses".
Violence: 3/10, nothing major. one pic, "Target acquired. Charging lasers. Awaiting command which is just a cat with glowing eyes.
Sex: 2/10. a few pictures of cats with noses touching that says "Friday, I'm in love!"
Language: 5/10. d---, h--- and a--, as i said before.
Consumerism: 4/10; some cats with Wii or other game consoles controllers. A lot of ads for LOLcats shirts.
Drinking/drugs/smoking: 4/10: like I said, a cat was "drunk" plus a comic that wasn't as bad, a cat got "drunk" from catnip.

Really good if you're looking for something to do. Still not sure if kids should sign up, though..

Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2010

It's called LOL cats for a reason

I really love this site! It's hilarious but I have a few concerns about language. Some of the pictures have d*** and h***. Iv'e only seen one picture with this but there are a few with WTF in them. I DO really love this site, despite the language. Wow, CommonSense. How'd you miss that? My fav pictures are probably the ones with the captions "Invisible something," Something being a bike, musical instrument, etc. If your looking for something funny, GO ON THIS SITE!

Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2010

Love this site!

I love this website! if you want to laugh out loud then go to this site! all pictures and captions are usally clean and really just plain funny. you can make your own LOL kittehs by becoming a member(its free)

Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2010

Cute, cute, cute!

I like it a lot. It's a cute site that is pretty innocent and you can see the funny animal vids and captions and pictures. But the linked sites in the Cheezburger network are bad, so don't go anywhere but I Can Has Cheezburger or I Has a Hotdog!

Teen, 13 years old Written bykimchibun June 24, 2010

Many parts are inappropriate, but the appropriate parts are hilarious

I Can Has Cheezburger, I Has a Hotdog, My Food Looks Funny, all the sites listed under "cute",and the FAILblog (using the convienient G-RATED ONLY filter) are all kid-friendly. Also, on the site, it did not say Friends of Irony was appropriate, but so far I have had no problems with it. Though they may look fun, So Much Pun, EngrishFunny, Bob's House of Videogames, and Graphjam are not kid-friendly.

Kid, 9 years old May 26, 2010

lol

this is soooo funny!!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2010

Cool

Awesome! Might be some innapropriate content, but other than that, YAY!
Teen, 16 years old Written byluke3854 December 26, 2009

Great site , nothing to inappropiate

I love this website , all there is to look out for is a very small handful of pictures that have a reference to
masturbation but you would have to search for those and if your kid is searching for pictures about masturbation i think there is something wrong with him
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009
A faintly amusing site with a wide array of fan made pictures that can always get a laugh.