Parent of a 10 year old Written byluckyleslie April 9, 2008

Great for those rainy days

Well what can I say about online games....they can be too addicting for sure but I like "earning" my badges each week if I can. Enlisted my Mom to help me and she got hooked. Now it makes a perfect birthday gift for her each year. I just renew her membership. We have a blast trying to outdo each other and can talk online while we are playing together. Great as we live in different countries.
Parent of a 2, 6, and 11 year old Written bynascarfanmomof3 June 24, 2010
I love this site but if I let my kids play on it the chat is off!! That the only thing that concerns me on this site some chat just should not be seen by kids.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byDesiredLoginName January 8, 2009
Parent Written bypogonumber12 May 2, 2016

Pogo Games Technical Support Phone number - 844-880-6776.

Nice blog Do you play Pogo Game If you want Pogo Technical Customer Support Number- 844-880-6776 you can go here Pogo Games Technical Support Number-844-880-6776. They are a Pogo Games Customer Support Company providing quality Pogo Games help with Pogo Support Number- 844-880-6776 Pogo Customer Support – 844-880-6776 Pogo Support Number – 844-880-6776 Pogo Games Help – 844-880-6776 Pogo Support Number – 844-880-6776- See more at Pogo Games Technical Support Number-844-880-6776 Pogo Games is a very popular online portal for gamers to play their most loved games without any restrictions. The California based gaming firm is one of its own types and has been developed in such a way made millions of people around the planet attracted towards it to try at least one of its gaming options. Worldwide online pogo users are enjoying online games without any restrictions and most of its games are highly interesting in nature for the users all over the world and also set a highest possible gaming standard everywhere. Being an online portal, Pogo Games may cause game crashes due to java errors, loading errors etc. and log in errors in case of forgotten passwords or username. The exclusive Pogo club also has many kinds of advantages for such user signing up with them and can be browsed through PC as well as smart phones through the gaming app. The best part of this all is that the company has Pogo support which is highly creative in its approach to create more and more such games for their online as well as offline audiences. Even with such wonderful things at its disposal at all times, there are still many times when you might be needing the professional Pogo game Customer support service for getting rid of any kind of tech issues with it such as constant crashing which slows down the games, java errors, game not loading, pogo crashing etc. Various helping Pogo Games Technical Support Number-844-880-6776issues comprise of the following: • Online Pogo Game support • installing latest version of Java • Installing and updating Pogo Application • Deleting Cache memory • Setting of Firewall on your PC • Optimizing Internet performance by providing several technical solutions • removing any redundant plug- in • Updating latest versions of other needed applications
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009