A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

Pokémon

Pokémon Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 14 kid reviews

Sort by:
Its a best program and best anime excited for more upcoming seasons

I love it

When I was 6 I watched episode after episode it was my favorite tv show and when I was 10 I had to wait 1 year for A new season to come out I literally cried because there were no episodes I sent 96 letters to the pokemon company but they never answered and I still watch pokemon I guess I will be watching it till' im old

The games.

The games are what Pokemon started with, and many kids don't understand that. I met a kid in my class who said Pokemon was a card game first, though Red and Green in Japan and Red and Blue in America/Europe/Australia were the first things that made Pokemon what it is today. The Card Game is more of a collectible to me, as it's pretty complicated as a game. The show is the other result for Pokemon, and I put a review there. Anyways, Red and Blue (And Fire Red/Leaf Green) have you play as a 10 year old named Red. (Or, in Fire Red/Leaf Green, the female character is Green.) You compete with your rival, Blue, to fill the Pokedex, and become the Champion of the Kanto Region, by beating the Elite Four, names are as follows: Lance, Bruno, Agatha, and Lorelei. They are extremely strong, and after you beat them, you can fight and catch Mewtwo. Pokemon has come a long way, with merch, newer games, and even Real-Life events! This is the end of this review, goodbye.

CUTE POKEMON

EEVEE IS SO CUTE THAT HE MAKES MY STOMACH EXPLODE

Greattttt

There is some deaths witch is bad in a kids show but overall its great.

BEST DUB EVER

THIS DUB IS THE BEST OF THE BEST

A favorite!

Pokemon has to be one of my favs! There is mild cartoon violence but that's it! Great messages! Great characters! And rated TV-Y7-FV! Let's your kids watch this show! It's great!

Fun but addicting

Pokémon is a very addicting an fun video game. Although there is violence, it isn't that bad.

Pokemon.com is Awesome

My Common Sense name is Epic Waffles. Attention people that signed up for the Pokemon Fun Zone on Pokemon.com! My username is PikachuKirby I love Pokemon.com. You can go on Pokemon TV to watch exclusive Pokemon videos, play mini-games to earn Pokedollars to edit your trainer in the Pokemon Fun Zone, go on the National Pokedex, lots of stuff! You can Create your own trainer and send messages to people, pick your Pokemon team, and play with people on the PKMN TCGO! There is consumerism because it shows adds for Pokemon stuff. Pokemon TV has the violence and the good messages. The swearing is on the Fun Zone because friend trainers can send each other messages, and they might swear. Safety is because trainers can play against each other in the PKMN TCGO, and send each other messages in the Fun Zone. They could send positive messages, so I guess that could be good messages too! I didn't mark it as too much sexy stuff, 'cause the highest would be just kissing.

awsome!!!

his show teaches good lessons.team rocket CAN get annoying because they always fail, and as the show progess the traveler brock flirts with girls.but its not rude ,and its kinda funny