Kid reviews for Scallyroo

Scallyroo Poster Image

Great Website for kids ages 9+

i have been on scallyroo for about a year. i never seen anything bad on the site.

Best site for Teens

LOVE this Site. My favorite place to visit on the web. I get an hour of computer time a day and Scallyroo.com is where I go. The new feature called Scallyroo Gmes is totally cool!

Great Site. Highly recommend for Teens

Great Site. It is so fun. My friends and I are all on Scallyroo. It is much more teen-friendly then the other social networks I have seen.

My #1 site right now

Love it. So many cool tools to use. It's exclusively for young people (unlike facebook) which I like, and has really good privacy controls.

Love It

Love it. Great tools for school. Great for shopping too!

Love the Calendar and the Ability to Get Rewards

Been on scallyroo.com for almost a year. My friends and I love the features. Setting goals and getting rewards is probably my favorite thing to do on the site. I also use the calendar a lot for coordinating school work with classmates. This is one site my parents encourage me to use (lol)!!!

I'm Obsessed With Scallyroo

Use the site every day. Very fun. Love the ability to shop with friends.

Scallyroo is AWESOME

My FAVORITE site. My brothers and I all use it. It's a lot of fun and they have really cool products.

I use this site daily

Such a cool site, especially the calendar. My friends and I use it to coordinate our plans. The wish list is pretty neat too. No other site for like it for people my age (14)

Best Social Site

Awesome site! I just joined and this is my favorite website. It's much safer than facebook and is strictly for people my age. I mostly use it for the cool calendar and for creating wish lists to send to my folks. Definitely useful.