Parent reviews for Shidonni

Shidonni Poster Image

A Definite Favorite

This has been one of my son's favorite sites since he was three. Although he started using it at three, it took him a while to figure out how to use the games, and I was explaining and demonstrating a lot to him to compensate. I think it's more age appropriate for 5+. With that aside, I love the creativity it brings out, as members get to draw their own pets, pet food, cars (to play games in), and even the background for the world their pets live in. Once drawn, the pets become animated (okay, they really just wiggle around, but it's cool), and are fun to interact with. You can also create multiple worlds, or unlock new drawing colors/patterns/brushes by playing the games and winning. Negatives are that some of the best features can only be unlocked with a paid membership, so if you don't feel like paying $5.95/month, then you won't have all the features.

A great website for kids

This is a great website! It has a "Shidonni Pro" option for a small fee, but it is super fun with or without.

do you love it

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant website! Educationa, affirming and fun!

Wow! LOVE this site. My 5 year old daughters discovered this recently and now we battle for our own computer time. They love drawing their own creatures and delight when they come to life! What's great is that the more they play, the more games they enjoy, the more design tools are added. I am dumfounded at the rate at which they've picked it all up and watching them enjoy it so much is such a pleasure!

I think it's a great site. My daughter is crazy about it, she's drawing new animals all the time and she is very excited about the whole thing.

Gone.

In 2015 this website is no longer functioning. It was great while it lasted.

great for early elementary school

http://www2.shidonni.com - no more readymade items kids need to buy. I LOVE that the prizes are new creative tools as opposed to virtual money and products.