Parent reviews for The Midwest Teen Sex Show

The Midwest Teen Sex Show Poster Image

whats to review i haven,t seen anything yet

i,m just looking for sex shows

ITS NATURAL

Mostly good, but with some negative aspects.

I loved it, personally. It was great because it was as much a comedy as an educational show. However, some of the topics are a little heady for my kids, and although I'm not forcing my kids to be abstinent (I know I wasn't.), I'm not sure I like that the show laughs off the idea of staying abstinent as a teen. I do like, however, that it addresses a wide variety of topics and promotes safety and positive body image.

Great Information

Even though I was raised in a very strict Christian household, as a medical professional I see that abstinence only sex ed is becoming more and more useless. MWTSS is a funny and informative show with information about not only pregnancy and STI's, but also things teens might feel uncomfortable asking their parents about like fetishes and the female orgasm. It's refreshing to see a group of people so relaxed and funny when it comes to sex. If countries like the Netherlands and Sweden are any indication, taking the taboo factor away from sex and educating teens is a huge step in lowering teen pregnancy, STI, and abortion rates. MWTSS is well on the right track.