Parent reviews for UpToTen

Sweet bilingual activity site has games and more.

Adult Written byTigger4046 February 27, 2016

Boowa & Kwala 4.0 by UpToTen -- on ROKU

If you have enjoyed singing along or watching the adventures on the computer You are in for a treat as content is playable in English and French.

Now playing on Roku commercial free.

A Special thanks to my children: Joey, Ethan and Abbey you were my inspiration to bring the channel into existence and to my beta testers on StreamFree.tv thank you these two years have been amazing. TO THE STAFF of UpToTen may your work be seen by millions worldwide.

my.roku.com/add/UpToTen

For the best experience look at www.uptoten.com/premium

Parent Written bycrankylibrarian January 3, 2014

Great for pint sized French learners

My daughter loved this when she was about 4 and in a bilingual French/English preschool. There are lots of great memory and problem solving games, and it gave her a chance to use and hear French outside of school. Encourages reading in both languages. The free version is fine; she never felt unduly pressured to buy the pay one.
Parent of a 3-year-old Written byElizabeth Y. March 23, 2010

Not all songs are OK for 3 and under

The scary wary song made my 3 year old cry and she is not easily intimidated. She became very upset. I don't consider "fart" to be a bad word but I don't want my daughter going around singing it in a song either. She loves the site and I would let her listen to the other songs. I think parents should check the lyrics before allowing their children to listen. (You can do this on the site.)

Adult Written bycatacatou March 2, 2010
Parent of a 2 and 4-year-old Written bybuddy45 October 1, 2009

Best little kids website I've come across

An absolutely stunning site -- my daughter has been using this site (mostly Boowa and Koala) since she was not quite 4 -- highly educational and engaging -- she has learnt a lot. Highly recommended.

Educational Value
Parent of a 3-year-old Written byKeely Culver July 3, 2009

Bowwa and Kwala are great for kids!

I love Boowa and Kwala! My son and I have been enjoying Boowa and Kwala since he was just over a year old!

Educational Value