Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Bad Piggies

Angry Birds pigs star in challenging, captivating puzzles.

Parent of a 7 year old Written bysravnsborg March 4, 2013

Angry Birds + physics in flight.

My 7 year-old loves this game - and at one point yesterday, he, my dad (in his 60s), and my niece (13) and nephew (12) were all fighting over the tablet to play this. Addictive like Angry Birds, but this has a great physics foundation as you try to build flying machines using various devices for lift, thrust, and weights for balance. Fun game with good educational concepts underlying it.
Adult Written bySean Caintic August 9, 2013

A real one game.

Sometimes, it can be bit boring if you finish all levels, but is best with graphics. More fun. and its more to consume money, like and the positive messages like laughing pigs, is not a violence.

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byLizB 3 March 6, 2016

It's Changed.

The game itself is great, and we have had it for a long time. The material that accompanies it has changed. Now they have videos that I am not sure how to get rid of without getting rid of the game. So instead of playing the cool, experimental game that was fine for all ages, my kids go straight for the cartoon videos. The videos used to be relatively innocuous, but the ones I saw today with my son involved subjects and jokes that I think are inappropriate for kids. One, for example, involves two birds being trapped in a cage by the pigs and given a lettuce to eat that will make them fall in "love" while trapped and produce an egg for the pigs to eat. The pigs leave the birds alone with sexy music on and pink lighting. The birds blush and are embarrassed, and try to get out of the trap. The thrashing around they hear convinces the pigs that an egg has been produced. In the end, the birds get out and trap the pigs in the cage with the same lettuce and embarrassment and sexy music, for the sake of revenge. I get that it's a joke -- but the message and the subject matter and the general approach disturbs me in a kids' game. The other video I watched was generally fine, but ended with a crude bathroom joke. Since I thought of this game as a fun puzzle challenge, the sex/roofie-lettuce jokes and bathroom humor startled me, and I think we will move on to some other games.