Kid reviews for Bloons TD 4

Pop invading balloons with everything from tacks to bombs.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 9 years old August 28, 2011

Best game ever(But some issues with very young kids)

This game is awesome. It's educational too. I put 4 and up because 2 and 3 year olds will constantly be dying and getting angry and frustrated and maybe do things like smash the computer or repeat some "colorful" language they're parents say when they die. If they do manage to make it past the first 20 levels then they will start hopping up and down and eventually start bouncing off the walls and tearing the house apart. Besides that it's an awesome game.

Kid, 8 years old July 30, 2011

baloons td 4

I lllllllloooooovvvvveee balloons td 4 and guess what: I won it! I also made monky assault troop I EVEN made new towers! and I love the dartling guns!

Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2011

Best game in the internet!

i love this game! better than the previous versions! i think it is cool because you can buy towers, upgrade them, and pop balloons! everybody has to agree with this opinion!!! plus, now you can but airplanes, boats, and lightsabres!!! and a wizard!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byfastlane2 March 8, 2011

reveiw

i think it's perfectly fine for 6-year olds who can accept defeat. but most of the time you don't even destroy real people and the balloons you destroy just make a 'pop' sound when you destroy them. although it is hard to accept when a special balloon comes through and you don't have the right arnament to destroy it.