Kid reviews for Bullet Force

Awkward, violent online first-person shooter just isn't fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrhysmonk13 August 18, 2018

please read this will help if u are a parent

hi im 13 and i play this game professional im rank 100 and i love this game it is not very violent i was but they have cut down on it it is a good graphic game and is only online

Ease of Play
Teen, 16 years old Written byProfessional Gamer February 2, 2019

I play this every day you might want to know this

So Bullet Force the app is not that violent. Yes, there is shooting, but the game has no actual blood. There are actually a few versions of the game. The 2015 version is the most violent as the soldiers bleed and can lose body parts. The 2016 version has blood but no loss of body parts. The 2018 version (aka the app) has shooting but no blood. The only reason I rated this game 10 plus is because the controls can be complex for younger children.
Teen, 17 years old Written byEEEEEEEEE October 10, 2018

Fun but has some problems

The game is great. New players get a nice and balanced gun. But there is one very bad part about this game. The weapons stats that are shown do not correlate with the actual weapons in game use and some weapons that are higher priced that are supposed to be a better part of the low tier guns actually do worse. For example, the scorpion is supposed to be better than the famas but the famas will defeat the scorpion in any fight. Some of the guns need to be reworked or repriced. Saving up my in game money for 5 days only to get a gun worse than its "weaker" counterpart is frustrating.

Ease of Play