Kid reviews for Caillou's World

Caillou's World Poster Image

Chrysanthemum’s World is trash!

I agree with ShrekTheMinion, this show is trash and unbelievably terrible. The characters are annoying, the action has tediously low energy, the jokes are not funny and are super just immature, and also has incredible low quality and hideous animation and lazy writing. I agree with Lebron12James3, this show is a rip-off to Elmo's World. Nothing good about this show, it is just a waste of your time.

Chrysanthemum’s World is trash!

This show is so unbelievably terrible. The characters are annoying, the action has tediously low energy, the jokes are not funny and super immature, and also has incredible low quality animation and lazy writing. All the other pieces of Chrysanthemum media is so much better than this. The original show and the comics were awesome. Heck, even the movie based on this show is pretty good. This is 100% embarrassing those ones, go watch those if you want to watch something good.

Not enough to do!

Don't even get this. I was impressed in the 1st place, when i played it it was bad and there was nothing to do. Some good things.

Me: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa wha whoa!!! *M-O from WALL-E voice*

Caillou’s world is bratty. Welcome to bratty world!!! CSM said “Caillou fans”, there are more haters than fans. More haters hate about something weird shows, annoying, and flashy animation. I know that some reviewers see Caillou crying in some series. Cryllou is one of the worst kid shows of all time. I don’t want my sister to watch Caillou because he teaches kids to be bratty and screaming. My dad doesn’t care about bad shows but he have seen Caillou and I saw him when I was a kid and leave it. There is one reviewer wrote it “Dog watches Caillou and now he behaves”, That does make everyone bratty. Avoid his world because of his world is filled with brats. Keep everyone safe and it banned in 2010.