Parent reviews for Clash Royale

Clash Royale Poster Image

This is the dumbest ******** game on planet earth id like to sock the John's that made this crap

Waste too many money.

My kids had waste too many money in this game. He also always swear while playing this game. I don't know why?

A 10/10 for me, people that give it 1 star are having some skill issues.

It’s a super fun and strategic game. I won’t lie this will make u rage sometimes, but most of the time u will have an amazing time. People that say they can’t win or it’s too hard, that is just a skill issue or u haven’t played the game enough. People that say it’s pay to win couldn’t be more wrong, if u play the game enough u unlock every card without having to pay a single dollar. So for me it’s a 10/10, i have a lot of fun playing this game and i would really recommend it. :)

Clash Royale (Best Game Ever)

Clash Royale is one of the most unique and distinctive games of all time, Clash Royale is a game of fantasy where 2 players go 1v1 to see which person can take out the opposing team’s tower. Your deck should consist of a win condition, something that should be the most effective in damaging the tower, small spells like zap and big spells like rocket, air cards and ground troops. Clash royale is very well known because of this. Firstly, Clash royale is so popular to many children because of its excellent impact on school work, Clash royale helps school in so many ways. Secondly, Clash Royale is famous for its amazing and intelligent customizations because of its amazing characters, I mean all of the cards are so well made. Lastly, Clash Royale is known for its reasonable and good-deal pricing. Clash Royale is good at balancing the deals to not make it to pay-to-win, and affordable at the same time. Although there might be too much consumerism, it still gives you the choice to buy it or not you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to.

Updates are stupid and ridiculously hard

This game used to be really fun. Now it’s not! They keep updating it and making it even harder to play. I like a challenge, but it’s to the point it’s not even fun anymore. They use some algorithm or something that pairs you against decks that exploit your weaknesses. They will have a higher elixir deck and yet still drop players faster and beat you literally everytime. I have literally lost every single game in the last three days. And now you cannot even play the 2vs2 or even just play without losing trophies. It’s getting stupid and honestly not even worth playing anymore. It’s more irritating and annoying then fun anymore. Who wants to play a game you can’t ever win anymore no matter what deck you use. I’m personally done with it. I know lots of people who review and currently play that are saying the same. Take a hint guys you are losing supporters

MECHAKNIGHT NOT FAIR

Ive had a lot of fun with this app. I like that it makes you think strategically and is of course lots of fun. The one complaint I would say is that the mechaknight is not fair. It takes absolutely no damage and the jumping just isn't fair. Ive played several thousand million games and though I should have defeated him I didn't. He is too OP. FIX THIS PLEASE.

Matchmaking sucks

This game is bad because these kind of games are pay 2 win (pay money to win),and these game is frustating make children get mad and use money for this game.and the game matcmaking sucks

Cool game

This game is great and it’s the best game in my phone but I would like to share some thoughts about the game. The game has good graphics and is a great game to have in your teens you can use emotes, join clans, invite friends, build decks and much more which is incredibly fun. I’ve played this game for 4-5 years (can’t remember), and I’ve enjoyed it, but there are a few things I feel should be addressed. First, remove or nerf electro giant. It has exactly two good counters, and they only counter it with perfect placement. Some cards are ok at countering it (like P.E.K.K.A) but they still let it get a lot of damage on the tower. Second, I know this is how supercell makes money, but there are way too many people who blow their life savings on the game. It gives them a ridiculously unfair advantage. This is tied hand in hand with people having overleveled cards - a king level 10 doesn’t deserve to have three max level cards, especially if all his other cards are level 9 or 10. Aside from these issues, the game is very engaging, and it gives you an opportunity to earn rewards if you play just a few games per day. It’s a perfect game to play if you have a short break - for example, switching between classes. It always gives you something to strive for, and supercell adds new cards occasionally, which completely changes the strategy of the game (my favorite newest card is the Archer Queen). Whenever a new card is added, I usually try to use it in a deck to see what it works well with, and if I like it, I keep the new deck. Your strategy always changes based on what cards you and your opponent are using, and I like that. Overall, it’s a great game that doesn’t take too much time out of your schedule. well done, supercell.

A good game

This game is very entertaining to play with friends and families. This game is also very good at burning time when I'm waiting for an appointment. Overall, a very nice game.