Parent reviews for Clash Royale

Fantasy action-strategy game wants all your time and money.

Parent of a 7 and 11 year old Written byCarley B. September 23, 2016

X rated clan names

Although, the game itself seems to be appropriate for younger aged children, the messaging feature and the clan names are its downfall. Numerous clan names (which are visible to all players) were X-rated. There were plenty of messages being sent that were vulgar, explicit, and offensive. I could find no way to disable the messaging feature, nor hide the clan names.

Adult Written byMARK S. August 10, 2016

BAD GAME

This game starts out enjoyable but will send you through long losing streaks which frustrates you so you feel you have to pay a lot of money to succeed. Ive seen kids playing this game, throwing their phone and swearing over the frustration it causes. Beware, supercell is in it to make money, and only money. The more frustrating they can make it, the more you will want to spend money to get better. Hundreds of people I know that play the game all agree.
Adult Written byMax N. April 30, 2017

Great game. Bad reviewers.

Very fun, cartoon violence which is not inappropriate at all. The fix for the "clan" issue. Search "Kid friendly" in the clan search. Problem solved. The other reviews saying "secret texting" are just plain wrong. Just open the app, I recommend. And look at the chat. The "closed game" issue isn't an issue because you have a couple of pre-determined phrases to say. Don't bother with in-app purchases. Overpriced. This is a great game and is fine for your kids if you follow basic logic.

Adult Written byc s November 5, 2016

mindless entertainment with no learning or skills growing value, waste of time

there is no skill to this game, random stupidity and waste of time, much better entertainment out there.
Adult Written bysteve b. June 29, 2017

Forced to Spend or Sink

avoid this game, its designed to suck you in with the early free play and excitement of short battles but before long you will be placed against enemies who have the perfect deck to counter yours or legend cards you will never get without spending, The game seems to be designed to let you win 4-5 matches, then lose 4-5 matches. But guess what " Spend and you might be able to overcome this" well don't be fooled, this cycle continues forever, save the pain, and the money and don't get sucked in
Adult Written byJoe J. January 1, 2017

The best card in this game is the credit card

This game is such a money pit that there is no point in playing, the game is set up to allow a play to play but nothe competitively with out paying so much money it's ridiculous. You earn chests that give you cards... but it will only give you cards that are not in your deck. I have built 3 accounts just to test and it has come back this way every time, you can buy cards but it's a gamble on weather or not you get the cards you are looking for.... game is beyond rigged against you so unless you pay its impossible to compete. Show some ads and make it a fair game. I have Uninstalled this game and urge people not to waste Thier time or money.

Adult Written bykirsh b. December 5, 2017

I don't know why?

I believe this game is fine. I don't comprehend why other parents are so disappointed about this game and why there are so many reiterated negative reviews. I have not spent a single dollar on this game and this game is very enjoyable and fun to play. I fail to understand why all these other parents are just babbling on about how this game wants your money. Enjoyable and fun, although it does require a little bit of investment if you want to get very good in this game.

Ease of Play
Adult Written byEric L December 29, 2016

BAD BAD

All you do in this game is kill other people and their troops they're showing kids war and way too much violence

Parent Written byRose S. May 30, 2017

Dont buy this useless game

Can cause addiction to player, emoticons can cause anger and violence to player. Only sucks your money . Its a computer generated game made by western country for money.

Parent of a 11 year old Written byOrlando B. December 18, 2016

Clash Royale

Adult Written byMike G. October 24, 2016

Don't bother

Adult Written byJorge M. May 19, 2017

Waste of time and money

This game won't anything than suck your money. It makes you win 3 games in a row and then it you loose 5 games in row, this way you put money into the game to get a better deck of cards. Not worth it, clash of clans the real mvp. Dont waste your time and money in this silly annoying game.
Adult Written byJohnny M. November 11, 2017

AGGRESIVE

AGGRESIVE, FULL OF CONSUMERIMS AND SWEARS AND THINGS BAD FOR KIDS I WONT LET KID TO PLAY IT

Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written byHiRanch fam September 15, 2017

Don't bother playing

This game is designed to suck money From you 100%. Not appropriate for impressionable, innocent kids.

Adult Written byWazza H. February 1, 2017

Buyer beware - WARNING

The most flawed game on the market. Supercell draw players in, concern with gaming addiction, I personally know of several families who had children sneak parents credit card details to access money for on game spending. Too much inappropriate language and discussion in clans. Real concerns as to the motive for these games, parents should be concerned. Also noted cases of adults posing as teens to potentially groom young children and teens. No security vetting processes. BEWARE.

Adult Written byRodolfo V. July 27, 2017

Cheating in internet

Don't buy on line you will be cheated for more than 10 times the original price

Parent Written byjoseph t. December 5, 2017

Horrible

This is a very terrible game, a game that is so boring, that it makes staring at a wall for 20 hours non-stop seem fun. Game has no strategy, just bombard your enemy with an armada of cards till they succumb. Kids go all fanatical over this sorry excuse of a game, and even spend their parent's money on it. Don't even bother playing this.

Adult Written byAlex G. December 1, 2017

Waste of money

The only way to get good is to level up your cards it costs any where from 1 to 2 dollars to do it to be competitive. After I did all this for a year they lowed the cards that where leveled up. And then the lowed it again. Asked for exchange since in the United States you you have to notify when a good or service paid for is lessened they deleted me I can send a screen shot of the email I sent no bad words or anything then they deleted me from other games I had don't waste you money or time

Adult Written bybobindak February 19, 2017

Offensive language

Reported a user who used very offensive language. He was reported but nothing was done.

Adult Written byDavid W. February 28, 2018

waste of time

Do not let your kids install this game. Your kid will get so angry and it is terribly rigged in that it tries to make you spend money out of rage.