Kid reviews for Clash Royale

Fantasy action-strategy game wants all your time and money.

Teen, 15 years old Written byXYHC March 25, 2016

An amazing game that you need to be careful before downloading

This is one of my favourite video games! You really need to react quickly and come up with different strategies for so many possible situations. This game can be super hard when you start facing other real-life players. A lot of different reviews of this game are seen everywhere. The extremely intense battles and unique experiences you get from this game are undeniable. On the other hand, you may have a lot of concerns about this game. You seriously don't have to purchase though. Level is really nothing in this game. With an amazing strategy, a level 2 player can defeat a level 6 player. There are so many videos about that on the internet. Instead of saying that the game makers force their players to wait for new cards in order to get the players' money, I would rather say that they just don't want their players to spend too much time on the game, so they made the players wait for a while before starting another battle. Besides, parents are able to turn off in-app purchases. You can also refund purchases made accidentally. However, it is important to know that this game has changed since it was released. Now, there are more and more super rare cards you have to pay to get. I have been playing the game for this long and have never get a legendary cards because I never purchased. That doesn't matter before, but now, there are seven legendary cards while more of them are coming out in each update. Most high level players rely on the cards that make the game unfair and I can rarely meet a player who don't carry one of these. Therefore, I'm in a huge disadvantage although my strategies aren't bad. People say Clash Royale makes you feel good when you lose money, so please be aware! The game makers claimed that their games are for players who are at least 13 years old. However, the age limit for this game is only 9 in App Store. This game is not really violent compared to some other games with much lower age limits. The players have to battle with real people most of the time. They also need to join a clan in which they chat with strangers in order to level up faster. Your kids' safety may be a concern for you. Some of the players also swear. Be sure to keep your kids in a clean gaming environment by choosing a clan with polite members for them. This is critical and can help your kids to avoid most of the negative influences while learning to behave and communicate with the society. Another downside of this game is that you lose trophies whenever you are defeated by another player. It's impossible to win all the time, and losing is so not profitable. Some kids may get into frequent sadness if they often play this game. Competitive kids would also have a really hard time. In that case, this game is extremely addicting. Fun fact: The longer you play this game during one day, the harder it is for you to win. The system matches you up with crazy opponents if you play this game crazily. The more you lose, the less likely it is for you to give up without achieving a victory. It is easy to spend hours on this game and end up with even less trophies and a bad mood. This game is incredible. It's a lot of fun to play as long as the player don't care about the result of the battles and enjoy the process of matching with others with a positive attitude. Your personality decides what this game is like for you! The game can be very different for each individual. Let this game cheer you up instead of ruining your day! You can go to settings in the main menu and click "Parents Guide" for more information at any time.

Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2016

Addictive gameplay and awesome grahpics

This game is great and addictive and it is also based of of the hit game Clash of Clans. In the Clans people cus. It can make people really angry if you lose (I have experiences from my younger brother)

Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2017

It's a really good game.

This game is amazing and common sense media is wrong. YOU SHOULD PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2016

It is great and all

Clash Royale, it's great but unfortunately there are unwise people in the society not acting up to the rules. Parents should know if their child is playing this so they don't stumble into bad situations like arguing, sex and violence.

Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2016

Cool!

I like this app. Yes, it has in-app purchases, but it is for very advanced characters. It isn't manditory.

Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2016

Clash Royale is the best!

It is the best game ever!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBrianJohnson July 1, 2016

Awesome game

Not as good as clash of clans but awesome

Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2017

EXPENSIVE

Costs a lot of time and money. Not to much violence but can be scary for youngsters. I think you should be 11 so you understand its just a game and you don't spend a bunch of money. It is very frustrating and difficult to play and has a bit of swearing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJruff898 April 11, 2017

This game is very rage inducing

I love this game but when you start losing against the elite barbarians it sucks and the game just isn't very fun anymore, I've broken a phone and an iPad over this game, not worth the download.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydecrisp April 29, 2017

Costly and fun to progress!

I think (no offence, common sense) that there isn't a lot of violence, and you overrate it. I think it is only a two star rating for violence. When your characters die, they turn into purple liquid called elixir. This gives it a comical effect and doesn't seem realistic. The game itself is further from it! It is fun to play, but there is a LOT of overpriced items and add-ons that you can buy. Don't be tempted to buy them; they aren't worth it! Watch out also for "Clan Chat" which is unregulated and can be iffy! However, this is a very fun game to play that is easy to learn. To play well is a different matter as you have to figure out how neat different units. If you like collecting cards, this is another feature of the game (cards=units). No campaign, which is nice. Age 8+ because of the (comical) violence and the temptation to buy in-app purchases. Thanks for reading!

Teen, 17 years old Written byAbeK9 July 11, 2017

Kids will love this game

Like in the title, kids will love this game. It's good, fun, and DOES NOT require you to spend a single dollar to get up to the top. There is clan chat, but no global, and you don't need to join a clan, it is optional. Gameplay is very cartoony, and no gore or blood is shown. I think it's fine for almost every age, but I rate it 8 and up because younger children might have a harder time understanding the game, although it is very simple.

Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2017

Clash Royale

Clash Royale is a very fun game that my friends and I play together that is extremely fun. We never swear in clans - I think they are making a no-swearing update for clans in Clash Royale and it is is a ver fun and easy game. I never buy anything online, so that is not a problem for me. I highly recommend this fun game for 10 and above. Thank you.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBiob June 19, 2017

Not a good game

Pretty much all my friends play this game and I have no clue why they like it. Unlike games like Hearthstoneor Plants vs. Zombies, this game has almost no strategy. Just play all cards over and over until you or the opponent win. It doesn't help that non of the cards have any synergy, minus Elctro Wiz and Sparky. Much like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale's best card is your credit card. Unless griding is your type of style, it could be decades before you get every card. Not a game I'd recommend to other people
Kid, 12 years old May 24, 2017

this game is worse than clash of clans

l used to like it

Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2017

Wow.

Stop freaking out about this game. It's really fun and puts your strategic mind to the test. Yes, it can get annoying when you're facing trolls, but what's new? Messages are not filtered, but you can join clans with no cussing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySensible Human December 4, 2017

Dull, Lifeless

This game is a disappointing, meritless title, terrible graphics, mainly pay to win. Boring, repetitive gameplay, where you just send your cards to the enemy's side to deal damage. Very hard to understand how anyone can find fun in this game Being able to play with your friends in real time does not mean the game is good, it just means the game allows you to do said actions. There is absolutely no skill to this game,it is just a waste of your storage. Probably one of the worst games in history.

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2017

Ok

Its not to bad. If you don't want to spend money then you will have to spend a lot.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGamer1222212w2 December 11, 2016

Addicting

This game is addicting and can get in your childs head if they play it too much

Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2017

Play to win or Pay to win

This game is PHENOMENAL! However the game does have flaws, such as the fact that IT IS A VERY RANDOMIZED GAME! i was shocked at the amount of people i played with very similar decks everyone would have a good counter for my decks especially in challenges! Plus the chests are 100% random it can get kind of annoying when you have been playing for a year and have 1 legendary and your friend has been playing for 6 months and has 4 legendaries! However the game-play is fun as HECK! and it is very easy to play plus it is more fun now that they added 2v2!

Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2017

EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE (AWESOME)

Definitely one, if not, the best game I have ever played! The idea itself is amazing and super interesting! Basically, you play battles and participate in clans and all those things. In my opinion, the minimum age requirement can be any age, but the reason I said 9+ is because you join clans. Clans are basically groups in which you can participate in certain events, chat, and much more! Just remind your child not to post anything private or something like that because there may be people you don't know in the clan. Overall, Clash Royale is an AWESOME game and I give it 5/5!