Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 21 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great game for children

This is a very entertaining game with enjoyable characters and a good story. The game features multiple ways to play it. You can decorate your kingdom and make production buildings to fill out missions. In adventure mode, you fight cake monsters, but there is no blood or gore. In the parents review section for this game, I saw someone talking about how this game is 13+, because it is inappropriate for children. I disagree with this completely. Yes, the game does have the word 'seduced', but it shows up once in the entire game, in a character's description. Overall, this is a good game for children.

Great game!

This game is really good and strategic! Not to much violence or blood and gore. The only reason I rate the age a bit higher then it should be is because I don’t think kids younger then 8 would understand how to play the game as it is a bit complex with figuring out what characters and buffs are needed to progress through the game. You also need money if you want to speed things up which could be an issue.The storyline is good and so is kingdom arena. Their is a chatting feature when you friend other players or when you join a guild so beware if you don’t want kids talking to strangers. Other then that I would definitely say this is a good game to get when you are bored and need something fun to do.

1 person found this helpful.

Kind of tedious, but great game to kill time with.

I'd give this a 5 star rating if it weren't so overrated. Though Cookie Run: Kingdom is easy to learn and kills time quick, it can get boring quickly. Also, the fanbase of the game is full of bullies/racists, so I wouldn't recommend kids to go there. Other that that, CRK is a great game. Just beware of the TikTok complimations.

1 person found this helpful.

A p2w (pay to win) game, but it's still f2p (free to play)

Now with the beascuits a lot of players are saying the game is becoming more pay-to-win. It's still free, but for obtaining more objects in the game like for example gems, there's an option to buy them with real money. The violence is very cartoon-ish so it isn't a problem for kids that are 10 and older, but they should be mature enough to understand the lore, but that isn't obligatory to enjoy the game. What is true is that there's an option of joining a group (I don't know the name in English) with other players. Overall, the characters' designs are completely appropriate for kids, unless the family is too religious and thinks the designs of some characters are inappropriate.

genuinely dont get this game ngl

lmfao the creators have done a lot of bad things like being racist and nfts and mistreating their community managers, not just that but crk has become VERY p2p compared to in 2021 when the game was popular and very f2p friendly. not just that but the story has become worse too. in the arena its all p2w whales, also dont get me started on the new super epic pity. i dont really recommend supporting this game in any way because its very bad compared to the great game it was in 2021. and the creators are doing things like nfts, being racist to swana and muslims and mistreating their community managers.

A korean all age game

it was a kid's game

This game is pretty good to play whenever you’re bored.

Easy and Enjoyable

To play the game “Cookie Run Kingdom” WILL be worth your time, as it has amazing, unique updates, a variety of exciting activities and minigames, and a smooth, realistic, quality! The updates can include new cookies that may only stay a while, new decor to build your kingdom, and minigames of all kinds, and have their own unique twists to it! The variety of minigames, activities, and missions keep you far from “I finished the game!”, and they’ll never bore you out! You can obtain items by doing activities like world exploration (it’s basically a storyline), kingdom arena (battle other people with a team of cookies!), and more! The quality of the cookies aren’t laggy or pixelated too, and the color scheme really depicts the mood. So when you’re bored, get a device and download the game! You can get it on Android, iOS, and even Windows!

BEST AWESOME SUPER DUPER GAME I GOT MERCH I'VE BEEN PLAYING COOKIE RUN GAMES BEFORE COOKIE RUN KINGDOM CAME OUT, I'VE PLAYED COOKIE RUN OVENBREAK AND WHEN KINGDOM CAME OUT I STILL LOVE IT AND I'M COSPLAYING AS THE COOKIES AND I WANT TO ONE DAY VOICE ACT AS A NEW COOKIE IN THE FUTURE WHEN I GROW UP. (but there's a bad side of the fandom so avoid it).