Parent reviews for Cooking Fever

Unoriginal but fun cooking and strategy game.

Adult Written byLisa B. March 13, 2017

Stingy Casino

It was down to one hour for a challenge and I needed diamonds to upgrade. I spent my entire weekend trying to win and nearly $100,000 at the casino and I haven't been given diamonds for days. I am so disappointed I am deleting this app for good and never recommending it again. The stingy casino takes away all the fun. Funny, won't let me submit the review. Hmmm
Adult Written byJulie M. February 7, 2018

A money making racket

A fun game when I first played it a few years ago but when I picked it up again more recently, discovered it has turned into a money making racket. Can't progress very far without spending a lot of money - have decided it's cheaper to buy a game for a Xbox or PS console! Plus it becomes very repetitive - the cuisine changes but nothing else, except for them making it almost impossible to progress without spending money. Unfortunately very little incentive to keep going and the latest change from getting 2 gems every day to 2 gems a week has sealed the deal for me. My cooking days are over.

Adult Written byCheryl S. July 7, 2017

Privateering

The game retrieves data and if you don't buy coins or gems, you cannot earn them. Using the casino should allow you to earn gems from the coins you earned. The more restaurants and levels you play, the least likely you can earn gems. The creators want you to buy the gems and I prefer to earn them. There shouldn't be withholding the gems, just because I won't pay for them. I have spent over 50000 coins at one time without any results. Bad showmanship.

Adult Written bymiraleb w. March 19, 2017

this is not okay

In general, I liked the game, but I wanted to get free gems and even though i sent an invitation to my boyfriend for the game, it didn't give me my gems :-( im not rich ok i just wanted free gems.

Adult Written byDarene Woodard E. July 22, 2017

Game booted me out

Game booted me out after paying $100's dollars to play and did NOT restore my monies nor my GEMS I paid for & I lost my 1st place title in the tournament!
Adult Written byNadia N. March 15, 2017

Really Fun and Addictive but Expensive

This game is really fun to play and is addictive, but if you want to be able to progress in the game, you have to spend money on "gems".

Adult Written byAmb B. January 1, 2017

Great game if the game developers could keep up!

This is fun and addictive. But, I have finished the game, been waiting for months to have them add more restaurants.... I've put a lot of time and effort into playing this... Get on the ball nordcurrent.

Adult Written byYulia_4 September 12, 2018

Deleting progress in no time

I've been playing Cooking fever for over a year and my progress was 100% in all unlocked levels. One day I opened the game and received a message saying something about mistakes in my progress and it was ALL deleted. I have never cheated in any possible way and I have no idea what 'mistakes' where ment to justify such iniquity. I've contacted the support service and after a week of waiting the support member Jonathan gave me 2500 jems and something about 780 000 of coins saying it will help me to restore all the lost restaurants, kitchen and interior upgrades in no time. But it is barely enough to resore restaurants on the first screen. I had all the restaurants unlocked and 100% completed with all the improvements both the kitchen and the furniture. In the mountains and on the island as well. Moreover, when I started playing it appeared that I don't have a chance to buy cooking automats because it is stored in the game memory that I've already done it. Since it is a kind of a temporary possibility it doesn't appear twice. I tried contacting the support service again and again but they don't bother answering. So you should know that such kind if problem may happen and the support members will just ignore it.

Adult Written byBowman B. February 10, 2018

Boosts Moral but Addicting

This helps me pass the time and it has a mini casino which is fun too. They updated for Valentine's and boosted the decorations on cooking fevers customers!
Adult Written byTracy B. February 28, 2017

Addictive and very fun. Great game for memory skills, as well as, concentration and patience. I feel this is an excellent game for all ages.

Great for children in learning.

Adult Written byAdam J. April 30, 2018

Addictive with a catch

This is a very addictive game, and very creative. The problem is that you can't immerse yourself in the game without spending a lot of REAL money. It gives you a little bit of coins and gems at a time, but just enough that you can't really take advantage of its perks without going into your real wallet. I don't mind spending some money as it is a nice game, but they gouge too uch to the point where it just spoils everything. The tournaments are a nice touch, however for the cost of the entry (I. E gems and coins) good luck getting anything back considering the tourney encourages those willing to invest the most time and/or real money to have a chance at high placement. By day 3 of the tourney the top 3 places had won over 1100 games; that's at least 60 hours of playing in 3 days. I don't even put in that many hours at my ft career, in 5 days. I simply do not have the time to put into a game, nor the funds to enjoy it.

Adult Written byShiaira J. January 15, 2018
Fun game. Easy instructions. Kinda get to a stoping point without gems. There is the option to buy some but the option does not work. It will continously load and freeze until you end up backing out of the app.

Adult Written byJo-Ann L. October 10, 2016

Great On-line game, but expensive to achieve a positive outcome.

This game is educational for children. However, to achieve a positive outcome one must spend an substantial amount of money to achieve a positive outcome which children have no access to. Participating in the Cooking Fever "Challenge" only comes to a positive outcome after a substantial amount is contributed to the game. I personally will never participate in a Cooking Fever "Challenge" series again. On a positive note the game is still fun.