Kid reviews for Craft Warriors

Creative, fun mashup of popular mobile strategy games.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 15 years old Written bySolar Sausage July 26, 2020

Better than all alternatives.

This game is underrated. Seriously, it’s better than games like Clash of Clans, which is many orders of magnitude more popular. The creativity is really nice, you can entirely customise what your units look like and later on equip them with unique weapons. You can also draw your own banner, emblem, profile picture, and clan logo. Many mechanics are similar to Clash of Clans, with clans and clan battles, but the actual gameplay is a lot better; you have full camera control so you can watch the fights close up, and there are more unique defenses and buildings in this game, like the lightning tower and log tripper, which add a lot more strategy to your attacks. There are only 15 unit types, but no more are needed; there’s a type of unit for literally every situation, plus some of the weapons you can equip them with will entirely change how they function and their battlefield role. The animations for units are smooth and are displayed in an excellent pixel art style, and one thing I really like about this is that for defenses, your base is not just defended by artilleries, but also units as well. This means you can watch them brawl, and the quality of the animations makes it look quite convincing. And I cannot stress enough how good the strategy is in this game, way better than anything else I’ve seen. Get this game now.

Ease of Play