Parent reviews for Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Racist developers

This game is quite disturbing. I give it a zero out of 5. You can only grow if you spend $100 PER pack. You get crappy drops on items on purpose to keep your account small so you have to spend the money. The developers are also ALL racist!

Arrogant

This game has more technical issues on a daily basis than you can possibly imagine. The game is free if you want limited play and lack of help. The developers do not EVER provide assistance when something goes wrong and things go wrong everyday. I have hundreds of emails apologizing for the screw ups and you get nothing for your effort Events and titles are for the privileged, if you've got $100's to spend weekly on everything you do than this game is for you, otherwise STAY AWAY STAY FAR FAR AWAY.

Stay away if under 18

There's so much to say about this game I'm not sure if a review like this is going to help. First its pay-to-play ,you spend a lot of money you can't be a strong player. There are tons bullies playing this game. That's not really the worst part of it though. People use an app called line to communicate outside of the game when you're not on playing. mustangs in the bathroom and course you end up developing personal relationships with people. Which can be good but it can also be bad. Within my first week of playing I got invited to a group online that was sharing nudes of people that they had gotten tobsext with them via the game. There were tons of nude photos of women players being put on display in that app. It was just a big joke to see you could get the most photos. Most players aren't teenagers are kids most are grown adults. Plenty of drug talk and things like that going on in the game as well. Seems like this game brought out the worst of humanity. The girl that was in had a player who had spent $15,000 in one year. Do yourself a favor and stay away from these types of games.

SCAM

They only want your CC and nothing else.. pay or don’t play and I’m talking 100 a week some times more stay far away

Money Hungry Bullying at its worst

DON'T download this game!! It is run by money hungry, bullying promoting and troll allowing management, whose only reply to complaints is "We will send your request to the designers/management" AND NOTHING EVER GETS DONE!! You are CONSTANTLY attacked by players who have stolen their parents credit cards to make themselves as powerful as possible, 10 - 50 times as powerful as you would ever be unless you are willing to pay HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO KEEP UP!!. This game is completely pay2play, and if you don't keep up with the big spenders, the game allows, albeit even encourages them, to bully you right out of it! This game quickly becomes a build, get destroyed by bullies, rebuild, get destroyed by bullies vicious cycle, where the developers DON'T CARE AND WILL DO NOTHING! DS81!

Bullies

There are players that bully and they make more accounts put nasty names on them and put them close to you, some times you have to move your account to do events in the game but if you do these troll/bully accounts take your home spot just to harass you.. the devs say they have struck no bullying rules, but truth is they don’t care as long as people are paying to play.. you have to buy packs that cost $100 to get the ports you need to move your expansions and so on away from these bullies so they just really make them more money..and no matter how many times you move they just find you again over and over.. even when you write emails asking for help with these bullies they don’t care.. it’s sad on a game that is pretty much a pay to play game you would think they would help players that spend a few $100 on packs but they really don’t care.. so if you get this game just know if you attack and play the game like you should you could make one of these bullies mad and they will bully and harass you till you quit the game and you lose the money you put in the game... it use to be a fun game till a few people had to start making these troll/bully accounts to bully and harass.. there’s always some people that have to ruin it for everyone else it’s just a shame the devs don’t care enough to help up hold their own bullying rules.. And unless you want your kids to be called really bad names and threatened and see sex talk in the chats don’t let kids on it

Don’t waste your money. This isn’t free

This game is a pay to win game that quickly turns from a pack here and there to several packs at once to unlock one element of the game. It’s addictive, the developers and customer service are useless for getting help when content isn’t delivered, and, despite the low amount of sexuality in the game, the guild conversations are definitely 18+ content wise. Lots of sex, drugs and alcohol references, and think about it the whole point of the game is to burn empires down, banish heroes by execution, and kill people’s troops . Not a place you want your kids.

Steal your money

This game started off great but with time I've noticed that customer service isn't a thing. A common issue is that when you buy a pack, you don't actually get everything you're supposed to. I've lost a ridiculous amount of hero EXP and resources that I paid for or earned in the game. I click on it to add it and it just disappears. I can not tell you how infuriating that is when you're try to add a million hero EXP only to see it completely disappears!!! I've messaged customer service many times and haven't gotten a single response. I'm not spending another penny on this game and will be blasting it hard until they fix this issue. I'm not the only one they are ignoring and screwing over. It's bull.

Sham of a game

Complete money pit. No matter what this “free game” entices you with, don’t believe it. They allow anyone who spends enough to violate server agreements. Features don’t work properly. Customer service is a sham.

Don't Expose Your Children to the Bullies

The game itself seems to be innocuous at the beginning, except for the constant advertising to spend money. The problem is in the Chats where sexual themes, drugs and bullying behavior is discussed as if it is funny or normal to behave badly. When a player starts to gain Levels and build their Empire the bullying begins in earnest. Players are repeatedly attacked by other players who are so powerful there is no defense. They may be offered membership in a Guild "for protection", but I have seen Guild members who are stronger attack members in their own Guild who are weaker. To refuse to join a Guild can also result in senseless attacks. The game is set up so that the attacks are encouraged by granting points for capturing and banishing Heroes. If the loser can't afford to buy a banishment stone or loyalty points for a shield barrier they become hapless victims. I have seen players brag on the Chat about making people quit the game. This is not a healthy environment for children, and not much fun for adults. If the moderators for the game were more responsible about responding to complaints about this bad behavior this game would be much better.