Parent reviews for Gang Beasts Simulator

Gang Beasts Simulator Poster Image

A change in behavior

If you notice your children being meaner around the same day or so of playing this, it is not a coincidence. I do not blame video games for this and that. However I will say that everything your child, and us as adults, has influence. I have noticed my 8, 10, and 12 year old acting out more physically and doing pranks bc they thought it would be funny and it hurt the other sibling. "There is no blood" my kids said when I saw the players jumping into a grinder. Still, it was disturbing and I do not recommend it. If your child does okay it, keep an eye on their behavior and actions. If anything is *off* and the game is the new influencer, I would remove the game.

It’s ok

It’s amazing for all ages I would let my 4 year old play this it’s super funny

Normalises bullying and horrible violence - simplistic graphics mean context is missed and lower age rating given

I wouldn't give it an age rating, it's horrible. The cartoonishness of the characters and lack of blood and gore makes it get away with a low age rating but I found it more disturbing. Would rather my 11 year old played Assassin's creed oddessey than this game on the X box. I feel it trivialises and normalises really horrific acts for no reason in the name of 'fun'.

Looks dumb

Looks dumb but the teen and his friends love it.