Kid reviews for Gang Beasts Simulator

Gang Beasts Simulator Poster Image

knock off

bad game its a knock off of gang beasts HORRIBLE

It is violent but fun

Some levels are messed. there is even a scary one but it’s a fun fighting game;I think you should be around 11 to play this game

I would like to play this anytime I would be able to.

I think your kid is able to play it after 15 years older older but if they can't that's not a problem because it's not very bad thing to not be able to play it because if you don't get to play it there are other advantages to it.

PC version reveiw

This game is hilarious. Me and my sister had so much fun playing this brawl game. Controls can be hard at first, but it's easy once you learn them. The main point of the game is to fight other players or waves of AIs. Multiple different maps. Each map has a ledge or something like that to throw enemies off of. One map involves throwing enemies onto train tracks and watch them get "run over" by the train, but to clarify, the trains just "throw" enemies off the map. Another map has grinders to throw enemies into. All combat is hand-to-hand combat. You can knock enemies out with punches, kicks, and headbutts. No gore. But because of the cartoony graphics, violence is more slapstick than brutal. The only real iffy content is the open chat that can expose players to some pretty rough language, but there is an option to mute players. But if your child uses a headset, he/she could expose personal information so have a talk to them about personal safety. Controls can be hard at first (there is no tutorial) but once you figure it out, it gets easier. good for age 8+