Kid reviews for Geocaching

Geocaching Poster Image

The best thing ever!

I LOVE geocaching! I do it all the time! There are easy and hard geocaches depending on where they are. Sometimes in logs people might put words like oh my god, sucks, hell, crap, damn, bitch and ass. But it happens rarely so you should not be too worried. 7+

A great thing for families

Geocaching is seriously a treasure hunt game. I'm guessing all kids would love to find tresure, and if so, then geocaching would be for them. But I think it is way dinner if you get a parent, a brother, or a sister to help you on your journey.

I am definitely a Geocacher! CAUTION: Should only be enjoyed WITH others!

I cannot tell you how many hours I have wasted searching for Geocache. The concept is very simple. People leave caches scattered around, and on the app's GPS, you can find the cache. From a cache, you can usually expect some sort of logbook or log sheet to record your findings, but the odd time, there is an item of value in there, which really adds to the treasure hunting feel. Geocaching is extremely find and gets yourself moving, but it does, of course, have safety concerns. People create Geocaches themselves, so they can place them in dangerous locations, like an alleyway, rocky hills, public places, etc. . Other people will also be hunting for cache, and this may encourage meeting strangers. That is why it is best to hunt for cache with family members or with a group of friends. It is amazing how apps like this can encourage youngsters to get out of the house and to explore and experience the rich outdoors. Pokémon Go also does this in a fun way, but Geocaching is much more effective.

Geocaching is not real

I spent 3 hours looking for a dang box and they do not exist. Unless you're trying to keep your child busy for a while then don't try it

Family fun

I used to do this all the time