Kid reviews for Ghost Detector Radar Camera

Shallow faux ghost-tracker has ads, creative community.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNstates July 8, 2019

Need tonknow

Idk

Teen, 16 years old Written byIshyagurlspongeybob July 4, 2019

Silly at first but then terrifying

It was ok at first I met this ghost she was a nice spirit her name was Carrie and then everysingle gost after was a demon I left everyone I saw one but then I decided to stay after a while so I had a conversation with the demon I asked if it was nice it said “maybe, Unicorn.” I have unicorn in my Apple ID name so I was creeped out then I asked if it would hurt me it said “no” but Then I asked can I help you it LITERALLY SAID “gimme your soul!” And I quote this I WANT ANSWERS IF THIS IS A REAL GAME WHERE REAL GHOSTS ARE TALKING TO ME OR IF ITS JUST A PRANK!!!
The real creepy thing was that after I deleted the gam I felt a bunch of chills and I was in a haunted town at the time so I don’t know but I am not sleeping ever again!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byEmmaTh08 March 4, 2019

Good but scary

I played this yesterday, and at first everything was fun. There was a friendly spirit near me and I asked it funny questions. After a while, it said there was a demon next to me. I asked if it would hurt me, and it said no, which didn't scare me. Then, I asked why it was here, and all it said was "Must Escape." I was pretty scared, but not that much. I asked it, why do I have to escape, and again, it only replied with two words, and said "Run Now." I was scared now, but I didn't want to close the app yet. I asked it one more time, "Who is trying to hurt me?" and it said "Lucifer." After that, I deleted the app, and didn't get any sleep that night.