Kid reviews for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Not much to do in shallow sim; lots of temptation to spend.

Kid, 12 years old March 6, 2016

My review

I think that it is actually a good game. However it might have some mild inappropriate langue, but I am 12 and it actually a very addictive game. It can help you how to react to bullies like Willow Page and how to contain to understand that f you become a big star they teach you how to react to the press and tells you that anything is possible.

Teen, 15 years old Written byzyoung16 June 17, 2015

Shopping Addict

I think this was a smart app for Kim Kardashian to create because it allows Kim to connect with her fan base in even more ways. I enjoy playing this game, but you should watch out because it is very addicting. There is also a lot of pressure to become an "A-lister," and characters attend parties at night clubs for money and a higher social status.

Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2014

Good game

I think this game is good for mature kids and teens.There is nothing wrong with this game

Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2020

Fantastic alternative to episode

This game is fantastic, it allows you to dress up your avatar, and explore the celeb world. I don’t even like the kardashians, but this game doesn’t even have much to do with her. I got it as an alternative to episode, a sick game full of sex, and degrading the value of women. Kim kardashian holly wood is fantastic. Heavily recommend.

Teen, 17 years old Written bykpopislove October 4, 2018

I don't understand

Kim K in real life is the best, this just makes her look ugly. It's not a good show
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2017

Consumerism and Social Statuses at Their Finest; Okay Storyline

Kim Kardashian Hollywood puts you in the shoes of a girl in LA working at a boutique, where Kim Kardashian magically appears in need of a dress ASAP! I'm kind of confused about it, because the girl (you) shows up in LA with no family, friends, and a couple thousand Cash. From there, you become a celebrity, battling Willow Pape, impressing the media, and finding contacts and dates to up your career.

One thing about this game is that there's SO much consumerism! Like, right now, there are items and partnerships that you can only get by being VIP. "Luxe Quests" also encourage the player to buy clothes from the shop. It's mostly about SPEND, SPEND SPEND.

Also, the lesson of the game is pretty disappointing. There's a list of people, and you start out as a D-celeb, and you make your way up to being a C, B, then an A (kind of an alpha level). Also, when trying to make new contacts you encounter, they ignore you based on what class you're in. For example, I try chatting with this B-celeb at a restaurant, and they ignore me because I'm a D-celeb. It's like your status defines you.
Also, this game is quite fun to play, and it's really easy to play. You're eager to become the celebrity you can't be in real life, and I guess that's what makes it fun.

Teen, 15 years old Written byb34rh34rt June 22, 2016
This game is about your character slowly becoming famous by doing gigs that require energy given overtime. This game is highly addictive, despite it's seemingly boring gameplay, with pretty visuals. This game is great in regards to freedom, whether you do your choice of multiple gigs, go on dates, hang out with VIPS, work, and enables your character to change in highly fashionable clothes, compared to most games I've played. However, I criticize a message given in the game that would probably hurt it's young audience: if you're not famous, you're nothing. It's a message that shows up a lot, in storyline and talking to people in restaurants and clubs who are more famous that tell you to get lost. The game also encourages it's young audience to spend money on K stars, a currency used to buy almost everything, like Mcdonalds encouraging kids to eat unhealthy with toys. I don't know if this is bad, but Kardashian characters suck up to you, and your character suck up to them, probably to falsely promote their image, like propaganda (you'd see it if you play the game). Overall, an addictive game that just... Shouldn't be played by younger audiences

Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2014

My review.

KKH requires too much money to earn energy to do things. Also, they released stupid new quests with new photo shoots that are impossible to complete. It's the worst ever now! NOW you need to do even more stupid quests, and there's more celebs AND A TOP COUPLES AND TOP 10 A LIST CELEBS. I'm not going to play this again.

Privacy & Safety