Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Metamorphabet

Learn letters and words through amazing animations.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bypitchayadar February 11, 2016

Great app and love the interactive graphics

My daughter loves this app and she likes the letters but it's driving is nuts that we can't seem to go past the letter E just stuck on the chomping teeth! I've tried downloading and deleting and reform loading it to no avail. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know!

Parent of a 3 year old Written bydaniellewy January 22, 2016

Fantastic app that my 3yr old goes to every time

I recieved this app courtesy of the Starbucks App and their weekly app giveaway. My son is 3 and he started using this app several months ago - he typically gets bored with educational apps after a little while but this one he keeps going to every time. He loves the interactive aspect of changing the letters into various animals and shapes, and he now knows and says out loud what each shape morphs into. Fantastic way to make the alphabet letters more fun. Highly recommend it!

Parent Written byDale F. August 17, 2016

Pretty app

I thought the graphics were great. My only disappointment is that, at the end of the alphabet, it just repeated. There were no new words or graphics. The word selection was very limited and missed so many opportunities.

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byKatie S. January 23, 2017

Frustrating for my 3 yr old

I like this app in terms of content, but my son has a hard time figuring out what he needs to do in order to move on to the next animation/letter. There are usually several animations for each letter, which is nice because it exposes the child to a few words for each letter, but you have to tap on the screen in order to make the pictures move and it is hard to know what you are supposed to do.