Kid reviews for Mini Dayz - Survival Game

Mini Dayz - Survival Game Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Based on 1 review

Tense, Pretty Realistic Survival Game

I've been playing this game for quite a while, and here are my thoughts on it: Easy to Play/Use: The controls are pretty straightforward from the moment you start the game: joystick or or tap to move. The menus are also easily seen, and the stat bars are easy to see and perceive. Also, there's a crafting guide and map buttons on the upper right side of the screen. Violence: It has the amount of violence you can expect an apocalypse survival game has: zombies, blood, green acid, wolves, and other survivors. You have the option to kill other survivors too, and there are a variety of guns and melee weapons to help you along the way. Sex: None, really. Swearing: There IS mild swearing in the game, which is the speech of some fellow survivors. Once, I bore a gun, and the attacking survivor shouts on the screen: "Sh*t! He has a gun!". But otherwise, not a lot. Consumerism: Nah Drinking: In the game there's the item Whiskey that you can drink to fill your health bar and increase your warmth for a few minutes, but that's the only alchohol in the game. Safety: The game doesn't ask for your information, and there's no multiplayer mode. !!! Hope this helps!!!