Kid reviews for Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir

Endless runner ruined by very heavy emphasis on ads.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old July 4, 2020

Great show

Although i think it is for 8+ I still watch it with my younger sister.
It is a really great show but i think it is 8+ because of the kiss stuff but still great i think season 1 is best for 6+ then season 2, 3 , maybe 4 may be for 8+. I love this show and i guess i always will.
It has good morals and i love the characters, great theme song.
:) :) :)
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2019

Inappropriate and Boring!

Firstly it's very boring. The episodes are the same with a different villains and the only thing that is different is when Hawkmoth (I think that is his name) forms an army and when Marrinette's best friend Alya and her enemy Chloe who, likes Adrien and his best friend Nino becomes super heroes. I used to watch on YouTube 'Identities Revealed' - from the real cartoon but even that is boring. So if you like Miraculous Ladybug you have to watch the anime versions which are kind of interesting, if you are a fan, because the video are all about love and kissing and the real cartoon doesn't show any affection like Marinette like Adrien but he don't like her. Practically the story is about Marinette and Adrien love story. Marrinette acts weird about Adrien - which is always. When they are in their super hero form Cat Noir is always flirting with Ladybug and tries to kiss her sometimes.
Also the Miraculous game is absolutely useless. The game's sensitivity is very bad so you die often. I also think the characters do not look like the real cartoon. There are a lot of ads too. I haven't played the VIP Mission because you have to buy it so I cannot rate that.

Teen, 16 years old Written byGrace918273 November 18, 2018

Miraculous review

Great show for kids! No kissing, no blood but people do get slammed into poles. No swearing and great role models.

Ease of Play