Kid reviews for Modern Combat 5: Blackout

Modern Combat 5: Blackout Poster Image

This is Fine im 14 I was playing MC5 Its really good game tho but the thing is there is bloody splatter or bad words but there is no gore campaign games like call of duty Developer by Gameloft Well Its Good Game But its only Rated 14+ this Games

Gameplay

I think that this is an advanced game for the year it came out in and at the time maybe 15 plus was a good age but now, us kids are playing all kinds of realistic shooter games so 10 and up is my answer

My favorite mobile shooter by a very good developer, violence, strong language.

This game is a very good mobile FPS that I highly recommend. I have played thru the story multiple times, played multiplayer to the max, etc. I'm just now starting again. Violence: this game contains surprisingly bloody deaths, from bullets, to lasers, to knives,little to no gore however. In the campaign it is amped up though. Language: frequent strong language. Consumption: little drinking and drugs. However, the player can buy many different costumizable options, and some things can make it unfair to others if in multiplayer. Extra: reckless driving for action, and may be frustrating, due to issues and pay to win. Very accessible game though.

Modern Combat step ups their game

This is by far one of the best Modern Combat game in the franchise. They have improved and added a bunch of content worth putting hours in. Violence is frequent and moderately graphic. Use of variety of weapons and firearms. When critical on health, blood is splattered on the screen. Shooting other enemies result in tons of blood spurting and splattering. Language is strong and occassional; use of f#!k, goddamn and $h!t.

Good game, bad age appropriation.

The game has blood, on-screen death, real explicit language.

Its really good game!!!

This a bloody and violent game and i this is a game is for childs not toddlers. Childs can handle the violence in this game.

Strong Language

This game is officailly for 18+ , but I think even 14+ can play it. The language used in this game makes it so. But we can play multiplayer as it contains no such things. The leading character in it is very rude, agressive and uses abusive language.

bad for kids but great game overall

Before I start I have to say a game is really good far what it is. This game is basically black ops on a phone. And same to black ops it very violent every where you play. but for the people who say they swear too much. note that the swearing is only in the campaign. If your kids stay away from the campaign, their ears will be clean.

This game is inappropriate and intense

This game is mature then any modern combat game but really good

In-app purchases ruin game

I am very passionate about the Modern Combat franchise. I have played every game and have had the privilege to watch the series grow from a minor FPS on the iOS to a unique shooter that is played by people all across the world. During the first 3 weeks of the release the game cost $6.99 usd. When I bought it I saw this wonderful game with a interesting story and fair multiplayer. With 4 classes (Assault, Heavy, Light & Sniper) the game rewarded every players unique play style. After the 6th update they added 2 more classes, Support and Bounty Hunter. That made the games multiplayer more unbalanced. When the 7th update came around, they had added a Sapper class. Unlike the other 4 classes, the Bounty Hunter class and the Sapper class was only able to get by paying $49.99 usd each, or getting the purchase level ten (not character level). To get to level 10 you had to have sown over $30 usd on the game. After that they made the game free, though that may be good for players who don't like supporting businesses, it also meant that they put in 30 second long ads and lame suggestions such as watch an ad to re spawn. The ads and the unfairness of the campaign made story mode almost unfinishable.Now they have added a balanced league system on multiplayer. That made it better, but GUESS what, you had to pay a impossible amount of the in game currency to change your league. Also, only letting you earn XP for completing levels and not letting you earn weapon attachments like on the 4th update makes it almost impossible to get a new weapon, also a attachment. With over 6 different in game currency, this game has sadly evolved from a amazing unique FPS on the iOS to a sickly, unbalanced and money grabbing applucation. New players have NO chance to level up. To conclude, if you are okay with in-app purchase-heavy games then get this, if not it's just a waste of your time (Pay to win games are lame)