Kid reviews for Nick

Nick Poster Image

i Minaj

i Minaj

No guns on nick shows!

Give us your guns and will allow your show on nick.

Nicki Minaj

Cannon

THE BEST

^^

COOL!

Too much adds but otherwise it's fine.

Started off great, then plummeted HARD.

I’ve been using this app since I was 9, and it started off great. Not only was watching full episodes less complicated then what Cartoon Network/Disney Channels apps had, but you could play a bunch of games that the website had. Even when the app redesigned around 2015, it was still pretty useable (especially since in 2014, Nick thought it would be a good idea to design their website after the app. It wasn’t). However, some problems popped up around the app. In late 2017, Comcast was removed from the sign-in, which is bad because I (and many others) use Comcast (first Boomerang, then this). Then, in December 2018, the website more or less destroyed itself, pushing people to use its app. It wouldn’t be much of a problem, except the changes the app as well! Not only were the games and lots of shows gone, but for some reason, the app only responded to upright form, not good for tablets. Too long, didn’t read; The app started off great, was made worse in 2017, was essentially killed (along with the site) in 2018.

Boring Shows

The app is okay but the shows are super boring
7 and under should not play this