Kid reviews for ooVoo Video Call, Text and Voice

ooVoo Video Call, Text and Voice Poster Image

Jonathan

I looked in

What is it with the new update!!!!!!

Me and my best friends used to use this app all the time to group call and message, it DIDN'T say in the login part that you had to be 13+ (sorry CSM, u got that wrong) and it was a perfect way to stay in touch with our other bestie who didn't have a iPhone/iPad only a tablet. We used it always for group video call and texting as we couldn't find another app that would let us group video call. Then there was a new update, it didn't even give us the option to do it or not, they're just trying to make it into a copy of Musical.ly and Snapchat. All my friends deleted it as now it's impossible to navigate. I would recommend using Houseparty instead as it is the only other app that will let you group call!!!!! It's appropriate to get but just not worth it!!!!!

this is bullshit

I'm sorry but like... ooVoo was great before this update I can't go back to any previous messages with anyone, and they're trying to be like snapchat which I don't understand. I don't enjoy the app anymore and i suggest going back to the OLD OOVOO thanks

Good app.

I like ooVoo. It's like Skype. I don't under stand why it is 16+ according to CSM when Skype is 10+. In my opinion it is: 10+ 8 1/2-9 iffy I think the privacy should be set to medium or high, and it should not be for 7-. I guess little kids could join, but only on their parents' accounts, and while their parent(s) are having a conversation. But overall, I had a very good chat with my auntie, and we watched a video together.

OovoO Is Great

OovoO can be used by 10+ if they know Internet Safety and are mature enough. They should always know who they are talking to. Anyway, Kids can decline a request if they need to and there are privacy settings. You can mute a call or even turn of the camera if they need to. All From Me! :)

You can't judge

CSM can't really judge social networking sites, and here is why: you never know what is about to happen.Sure, people could get into some iffy territory, but that is their decision. On oovoo, you can video chat,text,and voice call your friends. See, CSM can't judge that, because they can't tell what the person is going to do. Also, on oovoo, you have to accept someones request, so you can't just chat with random people. So, I have oovoo. I have not gotten into any iffy things yet. And if anyone does, it can be sorted out. Finally, how does this get iffy for 16 while Skype gets on for 10? They are the same thing.