Kid reviews for Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo

Based on 1 review

da best

IT AWSUME

Okay computer-turned-app game

I lik it okay, but it brings back memories when I was a kid :). This game is fine for kids and teaches them problem-solving.

Fun!

I played on my computer when I was little, and enjoyed it, but the CD got messed up or something and it wouldn't work after a while.

AWESOME

I remember when I was 3 or 4 and went to daycare all the kids would take turns on the computer and play this or spy fox dry cereal and those games were the best!!!

brings memoreies when i was like 4

I love thisi remeber putt putt saves the zoo. i also love the others games of spy fox and others. its just amazing you will love the app. man i iwsh i had a iphone or an ipod!

Brings back childhood memories

I remember the days when we used to boot up the Windows 95 computer so we could play Putt-Putt. I always loved this game as well as the other games from Humongous Etertainment (specifically "Pajama Sam", "Fatty Bear" & "Spy Fox"). One of my favorite parts of this game is you can click almost anywhere to watch an entertaining animation. This game is geared toward younger players so older kids may find it a bit boring, but the young ones will have countless hours of fun with this. Content-wise there is nothing that anyone would consider offensive. Overall, if you have little ones, this game would be a great addition to your game library.