Parent reviews for Respawnables

Multiplayer shooter with nonstop violence; no blood or gore.

Adult Written bygamer guide February 15, 2014

they are wrong

I've played this game and there is no swearing in it. On the app store its rated 9+ and that is a pretty accurate review.But its probably okay for a 7 and a half year old to play it.

Parent Written bycarolmak August 7, 2016

In app purchase without authorization

My son purchase one of the limit edition gun and then all the others weapon just got purchased within the next 24 hours without authorization from us and the bill choke up to almost $200 until we got a call from the credit card officer and we had no choice but to cancel the card. This is very scary as we are not able to cancel the purchase but no choice to foot the bill. Parents, please be aware!

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byOldSchoolGamer March 31, 2016

Cartoony Shooter is Really Fun, but Addictive

The cartoon violence is akin to what we saw growing up with Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd. No blood, no cursing, but a variety of weapons, armor and health items to save funny money for. Of course the game dangles all these really cool and beneficial upgrades in front of you that cost real money, so you'll find yourself telling your 8-year-old "no" quite a bit, but in moderation, I think this is a rather benign shooter. You're still shooting a lot of cartoony people as the main goal though.

Adult Written bylorengreen1 September 19, 2015

LOVE IT!!!!

it can be really frusturating at times, and you'll have to yell at your child, to get off. I downloaded this game and played it from 12 to about 9 o' clock and didn't even realize what time it was. This is probably tied (with Clash Of Clans) for the most addicting game on the AppStore. I hope you enjoy it too and have fun

Adult Written bybazookajoe June 29, 2014

one of respawnables thieves stole my phone number to start a facebook acc. joe vargas look out you thieve

Watch out for Joe Vargas