Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Social Girl

Dating simulation app is rude, silly, and materialistic.

Adult Written byAdrianawat February 14, 2012

PARENTS BEWARE- $420 WORTH OF CHARGES FROM THIS APP

My 5 year old daughter and her friend asked to borrow my phone, and then asked if I would agree to download this "free" game app called Social Girl. To my shock and surprise, today I found $420 o charges (4 charges of about $99-$110 each) on my credit card statement for items such as "a duffel bag full of diamonds." coins, and other things they racked up while playing with that app. $420!!!!!!!! THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. IF YOU HAVE A CHILD WHO USES YOUR PHONE OR IPAD MAKE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS!!!!!!

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written by1350751 April 6, 2012

misleading for the young.

My daughter thought it was a game with 'fake money' and charged almost $400. to my debit card !!!!!

Adult Written by1bear1 March 2, 2012

WARNING!

Be warned, our daughter played this thinking it was free and it cost us a hundreds of pounds. How can this be legal? What do you actually get for the money? CHECK THE SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE TO AVOID INSTANT PAYMENTS! Crowdstar must be laughing all the way to the bank.......
Parent Written byConcernParent January 19, 2013

Apps that pry's on kids

This kind of apps that prys on kids should be ILLEGAL!!! If your kids got scam on buying this bug of diamonds.. Call Itunes support have the charges reverse.

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byGracie Live<3 January 28, 2012

Mehh

My niece had it and I played it with her I didn't like it and it annoys me
Adult Written bycathyjones February 28, 2012