Kid reviews for Social Girl

Dating simulation app is rude, silly, and materialistic.

Teen, 14 years old Written byimmabeamazing January 27, 2012

Ehh. It's just one of those stupid teen girl games. Kinda boring in my opinion. It's trying to portray that "typical girl" who isn't anything like real girls. -_-
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2013

Really?

Parents say that they have many charges on their phones and are blaming the app?!? NO. It's your kid that's buying the diamonds. It's your fault for giving them the phones anyway. I play this game on my iPad and I don't buy the gems because they're a waste of money. But don't blame the app, it's your fault parents for letting them play unsupervised!

Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2012

fun game!!!!!!!

i love this its so fun and easy to play their are 5 cliques in order :Sporty clique,hipster clique,preppy clique,rocker clique,and girly clique.I'm on the rocker clique plus you have virtual boyfriends that you can change if you want to and you can go on dates one thing that i hate is that you cant make them move

Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2012

Wait for It.....

I think this is a fun app. But really, it's very shallow. All you can do is add friends to gain "coins", then coins let you buy outfits, and if the outfit is cool enough, you can go on a date with your boyfriend. The problems are that: - you can only go on a date every 30min. -you can only "hang out" or "gossip" with your friends a little bit before your enery runs out (wait another half hour and it will be full again..... I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that it takes a lot of waiting. And if you don't want to wait, you have to buy dimonds with real money just to speed things up! $100.00 later, your the most awesome girl in the universe! Whoopie.

Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2015

Social Girl is not as rude as Pocket God, and Gossip Girl: Social Climbing seems alot ruder.

I have rewritten my review. Dana, I am glad you care about kindness, but this review wouldn't make sense to others: not even the person who reviewed Pocket God admitted that it is rude! I like the ways the female characters pose. I wouldn't count exposing clothing as sexy stuff, and I would definitely not count the posing, but I count the boyfriend and girlfriend talking in front of the bed may be sexually suggestive. The creators of the app have sexual jokes in their other apps, but that shouldn't do anything on me because I know better. This app is definitely not something a young kid should play. I am not a girl, but I play this because of the clothes and how simple it is. People may say it is inappropriate, but it really isn't inappropriate: you can kiss and date, but that is about it. The inappropriate app from Crowdstar would be Modern Girl. You should review that, Dana. The dates (In Modern Girl) include some inappropriate jokes.

Ease of Play
Privacy & Safety
Teen, 14 years old Written bytiblover<3 February 13, 2012

funnn

this game is really fun and i have it and i play it all the time if u ever waiting for something play this app! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byCrystalCloud July 10, 2013

Its Fun!!

Just make sure that your kid knows to not buy the diamonds!

Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2012

Good app

I like the app and don't find anything wrong with it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOne2three4 March 4, 2017

Bland and Boring Portrayal of Girls

I downloaded this app when I was about 8, actually. Looking back at it, i just think it looks like they're portraying girls as bland stereotypes who only gossip and date.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylixzy July 6, 2012