Kid reviews for SongPop 3 - Guess The Song

Music trivia game's focus on spending hits a sour note.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Based on 1 review
Teen, 14 years old Written byRoyaltyOfADragon November 29, 2021

It's alright, if you don't mind sharing your first name and face, likely.

Right after the first few steps, it asks you to sign up. You can give them 4 things; email, your google account, phone number, and something else that I can't recall. Likely your Facebook.
If you sign in with Google, it takes your name and profile picture. I know for some it's not a concern, but it also does this if you're a minor. (I'd know; I signed up.)
There's also many, and when I say many, I mean many ads. You're forced to watch an ad before playing a round sometimes.
Along with that, it also asks you to sign up for premium along with the many ads.
There also appears to be a chat, which you have to unlock at Lvl 15. I'm a bit concerned as this may mean you can talk with strangers. I don't know, haven't unlocked it yet.
Note that some of the songs included in the game may be about/mention many topics that you may not want your kid to know at a young age.
Although, with all of that out the way, it's a pleasant-ish game. Go against people and battle about who has more knowledge in songs.
In conclusion; ok game, too many ads, rubs in your face you should get premium, and possibly (depending on how you sign in) reveals information about you.

Ease of Play