All teen and kid member reviews for Stack the States

Kid, 9 years old December 10, 2011

Stack the cities [IDEAS]

I think sense they made stack the states and stack the countries they should make stack the cities! DO YOU AGREE?
Kid, 6 years old October 20, 2011

Great game

It tells you facts about the 50 states. It is very educational and fun. It is a very good game. If you get it right you get to stack the state. They make weird faces when they fall.
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2013

Go, Stack The States!

This game is awesome! The reason I say it's for 8 and up is because some of the questions are tricky. No inappropriate content. AT ALL. It's really fun and has great learning value. Really great game!
Kid, 9 years old November 4, 2013

AWESOME!

Stack the states is an awesome game! It's engaging, fun, and educational! It's a great way to introduce geography to kids ages 6-7, and a great way for kids ages 8+(or adults) to learn and memorize geography facts. There's nothing bad to say about this game. I actually know Dan Rusell-Pinson (the creator who came up with it and wrote all the media and stuff) pretty well. He's my friend's dad. Super fun and educational game!
Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2015

Stack the States

I really like the game Stack the States because it is fun and you learn a lot from it. Once you play the game a few times you start to see more of the same questions you start to remember what the answer is.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypurple430 November 21, 2013

Fun and Educational

This game helped me learn all the states and where they go on the map. It also taught me facts about the states and where landmarks are located. I play school with my cousins who are 6 and 8 and it helps them get ahead start on learning their states. It is a little tricky for them though