Parent reviews for Surgeon Simulator

Surgeon Simulator Poster Image

Surgeron Simulator Review By Chandler

What adults/teenagers have to keep in mind is that this game contains comical violence (basically means, it is very funny in a way but not too well for those that don't like blood). This game is challenging indeed, has you have to do operations without losing much blood from the person under the operation. And there are three different stages; Operation Room, Ambulance (moving) & Space (Everything flies about). The blood can be gory in most ways, so this game is not for the weak of heart qnd you can use different instruments to poke at the person. As you are dealing with different organs. But this game can be teached/used as a simulation (as it says so) to practise towards medical field (basically give you an understanding of the pressure of being a surgeon). I reckon the game is suitable from 12 & up. Providing that person is mature.

Fun, but super gory.

In the game, you cut open humans and remove their internial ogans. Not only this, but the violence is very realistic and graphic. If you want, you can just kill the person by sawing his heart open or even sticking a needle down the hole were you victim's eye was. One thing also(but not to bad) is you can drug yourself, which has nasty side effects. A fun game for older teens, but not for younger kids at all.

A goofy pho simulator

The game is really a joke but, I guess it could be used as a learning software, pretty fun If I don't say so myself.

Good game

Decent game loads of blood. If your kids hate blood don't buy them this.